don't do this or else you'll make youself look like a dick riding faggot

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to start doing that to hella people i know. just start writing their 12oz names next to their tags. oh, they'll fucking love it. its like.. i'll get the pleasure of dry snitching on my friends, but i wont get all the repercussions that go along with it because i wont put up my name.

GOD I LOVE IT.

im going to start doing that to hella people i know. just start writing their 12oz names next to their tags. oh, they'll fucking love it. its like.. i'll get the pleasure of dry snitching on my friends, but i wont get all the repercussions that go along with it because i wont put up my name.

GOD I LOVE IT.

Hey jackass... I was just shouting her out. It was in an alleyway in fucking Texas. I sent it to her via PM. Like "hey I saw you up when I was passing through". She obviously didn't get it at first and chose to make this stupid ass thread about it putting both me and herself on blast. We already talked about it through PM's and apparently she didn't know it was me that wrote it and thouhgt that I just flicked it. Now she understands that I was just shouting (who I thought was) her out. Or at least that's how she's talking in her pm's. I could just post the PM exchange but fuck that... Yo bloodfart, the ball is in your court to straighten this shit out.