FUCKIN MEXICANS B, NIGGAS IS HILARIOUS.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're talking about the immigrant Mexicans. I was talking about Mexicans in general. I guess that's where the mix up is.

Also it's surprizing how many white people in the southwest are actually Mexican. Like blond hair blue eyes and everything but their last name is Martinez or some shit and they might have even moved here from Mexico. I heard there's alot of "Whitesicans" And "Blacksicans" in Mexico too. They don't all look like the short stubby blockheaded type illegals that you usually see in northern states.

in southern mexico there's the afro mexicans and in the north there's the white mexicans with the blue eyes and blond hair. they all have this mexican pride which i guess is cool, we dont call them africans or gringos. they are all paisas.

also, i know quite a few puerto ricans out in the bay. dominicans? ive only know one family, i threw a waffle at one of them in the face in 6th grade and kids would pay his older brother dollars so he could punch kids and run because he was so fast and they would never catch him.

Huh? If you're referring to the video, the rapper is from Southern Cali.

And yeah, I rarely see Puerto Ricans in Cali. It's even rarer to see Dominicans.

But Mexicans are starting to spread. They're moving in NYC, North Carolina, etc... and Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and other races who aren't used to seeing Mexicans are having problems with them.

Prior to the 2000's, Mexicans mainly stayed in Cali, Texas, New Mexico, and Chicago. Even Arizona didn't start getting a lot of Mexicans until a few years ago. I went to some fastfood restaurants in Arizona and was surprised all of the workers there were white. Something you don't see in Cali.

YUP ITS TRUE THEO-HUXTABLE, US MEXICAND ARE STARTING TO SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE. ITS NOT ALL GOOD THOUGH SOME IS AS LAZY AS CAN BE THEY MAKE US THAT WORKIN ONES LOOK BAD.

i love quoting that movie, along with menace to society and boys in the hood. shit's comical.

i love the part in menace to society where the white guy goes to the black guy's house so they could steal him a car. it gos something like this:

:

after white guy knocks on door.

black guy: what the fuck you doing at my house so damn early nigga?

white guy: you you you said 10 o'clock

black guy: nigga i dont give a fuck what i said, dont come to this mothafucka so damn early next time nigga.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

a gang of turf cats came into the liquor store the other day

i was standing there with money in hand, buying my medicine

they're all kinda hovering around me

one of'em says : "aw it's cooo, u white, but u cooo"

haha

those fools are weird

and they have pistols.

*randomThought

**this has nothing to do with messicans