FREE POST= heavy, please fell free to delete as many of my posts as you want.

heavyLox

this hole free post bull shit is retarded. If i see you post "free post" any where i will find all your posts and delete the first page of them, which for some of you is a all or most of your posts.

you wanna act like fools you will get treated like fools. Test me and see.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly.

but if you wanna bump up your count i will be there to bump it back down and i can remove them a lot faster then you can add them.

LESSON to be learned.

Relax post meaningfully and leave it at that. Just because you have a gazillion posts doesn't mean your more well like respected or any better of a human being. its the quality there off.

ive wrote it once or twice found it meaningless after i did it though and i didnt do it to boost up my count that be pretty retarded if i wanna do boost up my count ill just post pics which i have taken myself but good idea Senior Moderator it will stop senseless posting.

Good idea Senior Moderator

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
exactly.

but if you wanna bump up your count i will be there to bump it back down and i can remove them a lot faster then you can add them.

LESSON to be learned.

Relax post meaningfully and leave it at that. Just because you have a gazillion posts doesn't mean your more well like respected or any better of a human being. its the quality there off.

--------------------------

I agree brother... Good stuff. Ps. If you can bumpum down, can you bump mine up?hahahahaa

GO HEAVY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...