Today Was A Good Day

ViolentByDesign

Well after a week of bullshit including totaling my car, having my central air break and having my freezer break causing all my food to melt, it has ended well. I got off tomorrow, got a case of heinekens and my mom just shed some light on the fact that I have 95,000 in insurance money from when my pops died so I can use some of it to buy a new whip. I'm gonna save the rest to buy my own house one day or some shit. I'm fucking happy, hallahtronickz. I want to give this to karma for all the kind shit I did for people all week even though I had such a shitty one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know what type of whip to get, I could get a pretty nice one brand new, or get a slightly used but flashy one? I'm not trying to spend a whole lot on it because I would feel bad wasting the money like that I'm trying to keep it under like 25k, and I'm gonna use the 4k that they are giving me for my other car towards hooking it up a little. I was thinking maybe I can find a used X5 or a Lexus or something, then slap some dubs and a system on that shit and be ballin. I hear that it is not a good idea and I should just get something brand new. What yall think?

As for the Nyquil and Vodka shit you should watch that, I'm sure if you mix enough of the both that it might not turn out too good. I know of a handful of people who have died recently from mixing medicine and alcohol and then dying in their sleep.

I started looking into the used car option

All of these I can get between '03 and '06 with under 30k miles and the price under 20,000.

Benz ML450

Lincoln LS or Aviator

Mazda RX-8

Jaguar X-Type

Saab 9-5

GMC Envoy

Cadillac CTS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I can probably get a good deal too because I'm gonna pay cash.

I'm not saying shit to anyone I know I'm just gonna come out with the shit one day like BLAOWWW

How long does it take to put my car in the shop? I want to get rims and a system in it as soon as I buy it because its summer time and I need to floss before the winter comes and fucks everything up. I hope just a couple days...

Yeah the CTS is one of the better deals. My favorites are either the ML450, the LS, the CTS or the X-TYPE.