things to do in Boston when your...

Jake Stevens

be the usual tourist and take the duck tours of course! quack quack

I don't live in Boston anymore, but when I went home (with my wife and kids)

My wife was like "let's go on the duck tour" I'm looking at her like she fell out of a helicopter and she's like "what?...the kids will like it" So when it stopped at a red light I pointed at the people who all looked like the golden girls and Frasier from cheers.

and the corny microphone dude...

We both agreed that we could find something better to spend our cheese on.

but fanueil hall is ok, even for someone from Boston, In the summertime they have street performers, like comediens, breakdancers, acrobat/clown type dudes that make you laugh.

and it's free. If it's free it's for me. I took the fam there, (and the commons) during the day and they had a blast.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't live in Boston anymore, but when I went home (with my wife and kids)

My wife was like "let's go on the duck tour" I'm looking at her like she fell out of a helicopter and she's like "what?...the kids will like it" So when it stopped at a red light I pointed at the people who all looked like the golden girls and Frasier from cheers.

and the corny microphone dude...

We both agreed that we could find something better to spend our cheese on.

but fanueil hall is ok, even for someone from Boston, In the summertime they have street performers, like comediens, breakdancers, acrobat/clown type dudes that make you laugh.

and it's free. If it's free it's for me. I took the fam there, (and the commons) during the day and they had a blast.

well myself and some friends got smashed and went on a duck tour, and it was great, till my boy started puking into the water off the side of the boat

being from boston myself, i can tell you this, theres a shit ton of tourists there all the time, theres all sorts of shit to do, and it isn't hard to find... just stop at a tourist spot and get a little guide to the tourism spots to the city... if you're looking to drink your face off, you're going to the right city

ONE OF MY COUSINS HAD MOVED TO MASS. A FEW YEARS AGO, APPARENTLY THERES A TOWN OUT THERE THATS STRAIGHT UP DOMINICANS, I THINK LOWELL? SOMEONE VERIFY THIS SHIT.

Nah son, it's Lawrence. That shit is straight up Dominican and some Puerto Ricans.

It's a good time.

You want info on Lawrence, you hit me up.

drink beer, punch blacks.

southie + rosi = irish black hating racist people. true story. but yeah Lawrence is deep with dominicans. my boys from d.r. and he got fam there. if you want something to do, just hop on every line of the T and the bus and you can pretty mcuh get anywhere around and in boston. while you at it, go to Stash's and get a slice there :D . if you want some girls, just walk around allston and you'll prob. meet some hunnies.

Guest spectr

go down to park street and smoke some rock up in the commons...

go out to southie and get into a fight...

go get anally raped in the fens by creepy old gay men...

drink beer and beat down yankees fans...

go out to revere and cop some dope or oc's....

get crappy chinese food from lucky wah.....