“Dude, don’t fall backwards, you could die!”

Milk Grenades

This is serious. You could really get hurt, I think. It’s really hard to tell without trying it for yourself. It’s also fucking hilarious. This is how to secure somebody, or yourself, to a tree without ropes or any other binding. God, I hope this is real.

Diagram:

grapevine.png

And here’s a video of a retard trying it out.

http://www.instructables.com/id/ETEQ8HYHEYEZ7BEWKP/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Maybe it works on the principle of your legs cramping and being stressed if you fall back it will block your airflow.

Legs.

A person "with" legs attached. Handicaped.

you stick a knive and they woulnd feel it.

I dont see why airflow wound be a problem there.

I guess if you put all your weight upon your legs like that so they lock up and you fall backwards you're going to be shifting the wieght now to the upper body in that position causing hyper expansion of the lungs, severe breathing difficulty which would eventually cause death by asphyxiation

Guest R@ndomH3ro

FAKE

this nigga tried it out and didnt die.

Plus I never heard of this kind of restraint...we just cuff them to poles and shit.

FAKE[/size][/font]

this nigga tried it out and didnt die.

Plus I never heard of this kind of restraint...we just cuff them to poles and shit.

Goo show but hes suppose to sit all the way down. Youre suppose to have somebody push him to the floor so it is almost impossible to help himself back up then you wait a good 5 to 10 till he cant support his own weight......I dunno maybe i just want this to work so i can see some idiot die