bonnarroo

Getzup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that's what I've heard about the whole tour so far. copeland himself even criticized the second show publicly:

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN2247412520070601?feedType=RSS&rpc=22

yeah, the music industry is pretty much having a collective laugh at their expense because of that bonnaroo performance which is a bummer because they were one of my favorite all time bands and now they are traipsing the country disappointing everyone. i actually think its a pretty dick move to charge your fans between $100 and $400 a ticket and then not even have the courtesy to practice. seriously, 3 guys, 3 instruments...its not that fucking hard.

anyway, in short, fuck the police.

nwa.jpg

brazillian girls where there..

also sasha & digweed busted out and amazing set that went way past the ending slot.

tom morello also popped up to play with tool..

and some dude was selling bunk lsd..

rage against the machine at alpine valley august 23rd..

Guest spectr

haven't been since 05... wanted to go see ween this year though... just got caught up with other shit.. and 10k and high sierria have better lineups...