THE DIRTY 30 CREW

corsu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone from your crew is saying trying to apologize for something to me... wyse should quit soaking his girlfriends status and asking stupid ass questions... and eye should get some new glasses... and next time that "big" guy comes to my town, maybe he should introduce himself to me, instead of pondering how he could kick my ass.... seriously guy, I don't really regard you highly anyway, and you listening to some little bitch from virginia or the bronx or where ever, like one of ya'll going over mine or someone else shit, is going to have no effect whatsoever to what I do.

I made that video above... thanks for posting the link... what's even more funny is that you beastie toys made a song about how duck-re steal car's clownin on that toy and then you paint with that monkee. how sweet... maybe ya'll went to another dimension together, the forgiveness dimension where ya'll climbed a tree together and spat in each other's mouths... I'm not trying to get any extra snot rockets from your nasal innuendo or love of motion dildo, keith-dildo-thornton, or that other bitch... I guess that liquor wasn't enough... ya'll had to have the real thing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived