iphone?

Deloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like a white guy, who spends his afternoons at Office Depot picking up the latest third party gadget, writing a retarded rap song in his studio apartment to make us Mac folks feel worthless. He definitely scored one for Microsoft...

I've seen squirrels with more street cred than that guy.

Wow, you really took that serious! Hahaha :lol:.

Here's a weird one:

My girlfriend is a Network Engineer for AT&T and they sent out a memo basically swaying their employees from buying it. They didn't give specifics but were told if they bought one, they'd lose all their discount privilages.

And that's quite sketchy.

What!?!?!???!?!!!

People are fucking crazy. You'd have to be the biggest idiot on earth to pay more than retail for something you could walk into a store and buy. Who the fuck are these fools preying on? Anyone smart enough to operate an iPhone surely wouldn't pay more than retail for one.

What!?!?!???!?!!!

People are fucking crazy. You'd have to be the biggest idiot on earth to pay more than retail for something you could walk into a store and buy. Who the fuck are these fools preying on? Anyone smart enough to operate an iPhone surely wouldn't pay more than retail for one.

so did you get one Joker?

edit: i should clarify: i'm really curious about them. how people like them. eventually

someone here will get one and either hate it or love it.

so did you get one Joker?

edit: i should clarify: i'm really curious about them. how people like them. eventually

someone here will get one and either hate it or love it.

joker: a lot people are that crazy/stupid.

the same shit went down when the PS3 and XBOX 360 came out.

casek: my friend works for AT&T, she said they made her take a 6 hour class to be knowledgable about the product. she is getting one and i told her to let me know what she thinks of it.

i remember a friend telling me about someone selling a console box on ebay...with no console in it...and some poor sucker bought it. some people...

the user interface looks nice but who knows how well the screen is going to hold up.

my phone looks like its been through a few tours of duty.

my biggest complaints about the american cell phones are the ui.

they suck when it comes to the basic phones that you buy.

in order to get a decent one you have to pay big bucks when in japan

the basic phones all have the same gadgets as the expensive ones.

i don't get why they went with 2g technology when the next gen phones are all 3g.

my phone makes phone calls , takes pictures , plays MP3's and is a walkie talkie!!!!

OHHHHH!!!

the iphone was gonna be released at 6pm at some store in Palm springs it was all over the radio , guess there was a big line, fuckin idiots it was like 110 outside you couldnt pay me to wait inline for an iphone .

the iphone was gonna be released at 6pm at some store in Palm springs it was all over the radio , guess there was a big line, fuckin idiots it was like 110 outside you couldnt pay me to wait inline for an iphone .

Haha, someone around here actually got paid $500 to wait on in line and grab one today, he posted an offer to do so on craigslist and got a hit.

Here's a weird one:

My girlfriend is a Network Engineer for AT&T and they sent out a memo basically swaying their employees from buying it. They didn't give specifics but were told if they bought one, they'd lose all their discount privilages.

Hey, i just saw something on the news real quick about Apple giving free iPhones to all full-time employees, thats pretty sweet!

What!?!?!???!?!!!

there are only 3 million phones for the released.. they will sell out, and few smart people will make a lot of loot of off many dumb people. its how we do.

i got a vinyl im sitting on.. going to make over 10 times what i paid for it. god bless america.