iphone?

Deloner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all phones have a hidden gps system, but yeah i'm just saying. i foresee a lot of technical problems and recalls with this phone shortly after it comes out, but i could be completely wrong. apple's been doing* a good job with all of their shit.

my mom called me the other day and said she wants this phone for her birthday

Two biggest issues to date

No third party apps as of yet.

And no specs on what the data packages will be.

If third party apps are to be written via web programing languages (as per Job's most recent statement) then one may assume that they will use minutes to open any third party application each time it is to be used.

Basically, until the phone can be written for without the app being accessed from a webpage, then I don't want it. Most tech analysts were predicting later in the year for that to happen.

I say give it seven months. Then pick one up. Price drop, better script writing, first gen bugs worked out, etc.

no. wrong. not all phones have gps in them.... and that's a paranoid delusion to think they'd be spending money on that technology 5 years ago when it wasn't as affordable as it is now.

The govt doesn't really give two shits about what you did last night when you were drinking... actually your friend that you'd be on the phone with doesn't either... ha STAB

edit: don't misconstrue my words either... I'm sure the iphone will have gps capability, but not ALL phones have it.