Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drunken

spray paint in a axe can??

Yeah, it doesn't hold much paint though. I don't know how to do it. Its around. I think its in the mixing paint thread.

Yeah, it doesn't hold much paint though. I don't know how to do it. Its around. I think its in the mixing paint thread.

you think its enough paint for like atlease a throw up? cause thats a really good idea to have it in an axe can haha.

you just need to get the right valve mixing cap, and empty the deoderent with as much gas left as possible, then mix the paint into the can

If you dont know how to do that theres a million and one sites and threads telling you how so look it up.

ive looks for along ass time google forums everything couldnt find it so i came here. sorry if its on here nd i missed it. can u show me a linnk or something to it?

go to like google images or find a link that has a pic of a spraypaint mixer cap(put that in) u should find it

its quite simple but honestly not worth it

peace

someway, you figured out how to post a thread, but coulnt find the search button........come on man

What a fucking retarded idea, whats the point of all the effort? You gonna tell the cops you're in your middleschool racquettball courts making yourself smell better? Quit being a pussy.

stupid idea.....are you trying to hide the paint from the police? don't you think your little axe can Mcgyver contraption will leak a little? it's not like you can just act like you want to smell fresh.

maybe hes too poor to buy his own paint do u think?

are YOU FUCKEN RETARDED U LITTLE IDIOT??? to pour to BYE my own SPRAY PAINT, HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE ABLE TO PUT IT IN AN AXE CAN IF I CANT AFFORD IT? FUCKEN retard man..