lonely

weis

This is weird. I've sketched for about 2 years and only started painting the past couple of months.

The thing is, i think i'm the only writer in the whole city. (a small city mind you)

I'm always looking over my back and shit when i paint. I have no one araound lookin out for me.

I have 3 friends that sketch. One of them painted in texas but only sketches here and he's really good. I have another friend that sketches and i'm not sure if he'll do any walls.

But there's this one more guy. He's a good friend of mine and he sketches. And he has the BEST style in his sketches. I think he might go painting with me after christmas or something. But for now i'm alone

Anybody here have no one to paint with? It's pretty shitty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

suck it up. if you're not down for the solo mission, than you're not down in my book. going out alone is the best way to observe your surroundings and learn your own way to get over. even better advice: stay the fuck away from the internet graffiti sites and/or information. while i know that completely contradicts my own advice, it'll help you in the long run. stay pure while you can. the most fun you'll ever have is about to begin.

internet sites havent really been a big influence on my style. I've developed my own. And i paint by myself right now. But i bet most people here go out with their crew or whatever. You can look out for each other. I just dont want to get caught some night because i cant look and paint at the same time

ice cream, i wish i could have ice cream. haha

I'd just like to paint with someone sometime to see what it's like and decide what i like more. People have different prefrences. Mabey i will like solo more. I like BMXin solo more. So mabey it's for me

i paint alone all the time (due to the fact all my crewmates are on their final probation, next times jail time) just take it easy and always have an escape route in mind- just in case and have a couple beers to calm your nerves (but dont get wasted)- thats my secret and being too paranoid is better than not paranoid enough- just be one with the universe, daniel son- and you dont have shit to worry about

if you truly want to last in this game. paint alone. learn what it is that makes us all continue to risk our freedom for this shit. be scared and enjoy every moment of it. i remember all the times i used to freak when i heard sounds and was pissing my pants only to find a family of racoons walking along the tracks. partners become a crutch and when they paint with other people you get jealous and it almost becomes a girlfriend relationship. do it for yourself. when you have painted alot and get good you'll understand what i'm saying to you now. it helps to have other people push you a bit but try to be an inspiration to your friends rather than having your friends be and inspiration to you.

stay away from crews. they only promote a certain mentality that has quickly taken over modern graffiti. go alone.

and get away from this board. and these kids. don't listen to me, or anyone else. follow what you think is true. remember that grafffiti is simply a medium, a application to a surface. paint what your heart thinks needs to be painted. be spontaneous. and don't get caught, that would be too predictable.

Yes in deed. The Fellas are correct. Go out by yourself. A big part of graf is Urban Espionage. The thing is going out by your lonesome is, it looks way less suspecious when entering/leaving a spot. Plus people can be noisey and attract unwanted attention.Not always on purpose but humans make error. Think about it... 4-5 kids on one train makes a dope e2e but unless the spot is soo chill your risk factor is cut down by a healthy percentage is not a good idea, and even then everyone needs to be low key. Everytime i've been chased it's been with hella people rocking e2e's. Never by myself. and remember you write for you. fuck anyone else.:D

Originally posted by Serpentor

Yes in deed. The Fellas are correct. Go out by yourself. A big part of graf is Urban Espionage. The thing is going out by your lonesome is, it looks way less suspecious when entering/leaving a spot. Plus people can be noisey and attract unwanted attention.Not always on purpose but humans make error. Think about it... 4-5 kids on one train makes a dope e2e but unless the spot is soo chill your risk factor is cut down by a healthy percentage is not a good idea, and even then everyone needs to be low key. Everytime i've been chased it's been with hella people rocking e2e's. Never by myself. and remember you write for you. fuck anyone else.:D

E 2 E's can be dangerous with too many kids in the yard!! Paint with one or two;tops; people! No more than two others beside yourself!!!

That's for the guy who posted this topic not "Serpentor"........

Guest mothrasmomma

its hard as fuck to get kidds to paint, either no skills, or just bitches....so fuck it , go fo self.......it might be harder, but they get all dizzy when they see ill shit on the solotip.....

Guest me IS cool

I say going alone is the best way to get an adrenalin rush because you gotta watch your back.... I do it all the time and believe me it's cool. Also you never have to worry about going too big and leaving your homies the wack spots, or vise versa....:D

• 5 years later...
This is weird. I've sketched for about 2 years and only started painting the past couple of months.

The thing is, i think i'm the only writer in the whole city. (a small city mind you)

I'm always looking over my back and shit when i paint. I have no one araound lookin out for me.

I have another friend that sketches and i'm not sure if he'll do any walls.

But there's this one more guy. He's a good friend of mine and he sketches. And he has the BEST style in his sketches. I think he might go painting with me after christmas or something. But for now i'm alone

Anybody here have no one to paint with? It's pretty shitty

I have the same problem:( trying to get sum friends into it but yeah kinda sux

Archived