Please Do not Paint over the Numbers!

trainfinder22

pieces look cool if they are painted around numbers. i hate seeing freights with the numbers blasted over, it always stands out to me. if it's really THAT hard for anyone, bring tape if your spot is chill enough or just stop painting freights. but really, it shouldn't be that tough.

as for reflectors, i don't make it a point to avoid them unless im low on paint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe toy to ask but i was wondering if it pisses workers off always having to put new reflectors on trains, when i look at flicks or new trains coming in its pretty rare that they dont have the yellow reflector strips, i would imagine always having to put them on is a bitch, or maybe its a machine, i dunno. but personally i only avoid LD LMT , the big numbers, and the black box,i never think twice about the reflectors.

having talked to my grandfather and some of the other cats he works with in the rail yard,most dont really care either way. to alot of them its just part of the job and as long as they get paid for it they really dont seem to give a fuck. but if you paint over the numbers you WILL get stamped.they need it to track the trains to where theyre going and who's using them etc. what alot of the workers really hate is people tresspassing in the yard and causing safety hazards and shit. as well as leaving messes behind,paint scraps,bottles, tips, etc etc. really though it just depends on the individual person. my grandpa is a pretty conservative down home kinda guy. so if he doesnt have a problem with graff on freights i think most dont really care. just respect the rails and the yard people and you should be straight. avoiding the numbers is more to keep from getting stamped than out of respect for the yard workers honestly. i see alot of people who are deep off in the freight game who dont abide by the numbers rule(kwest,paser,diar,koder etc). but hitting engines and shit is a big BIG nono.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Workers use the numbers to orginize trains when building lines....if you paint over them they have to hop the line to check the other side. You're toy if you can't paint around the numbers.

Plan on getting stamped if....you paint over the big numbers, load limit and load wht. And plan on me going over your shit cuz you got stamped. Hahaa!

There is atleast 2 other spots you can see the numbers from without hopping the line. It jus makes it more a pain in the ass for um.

Painting over the numbers burns yards cause if the same worker reads the numbers on one side and cant read um on the way out.... that means it got painted in that yard. All common sense shit. not to many people that pant graffiti think though thats why its our job to educate the youth!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...