KIMBO vs. MERCER June 23...

LugKnut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kimbo beat mercer but the fight wasnt worth the money. kimbo took a lot more shots then mercer did but got him in a submission in the end. i mean i understand where people say kimbo wouldnt last but with all the right training i think he has a pretty good shot at it. i heard kimbo trained for 6 month before the actual fight thuogh

As of right now, I wouldnt go ahead and compare him with UFC Heavyweights. As someone else stated give him 5 to 6 warm up fights, with guys that vary in style and he will be ready. This guy is determined to be the best and willing to do whatever it takes to get there. You will see progress with every fight. We will see how he does with Tank Abbott, he's the next one in-line.

this about sums it up.. taken off a youtube comment..

AlBackbone (1 hour ago)

Let this field Negro Kimbo fight a trained MMA fighter at 205 lbs Wanderli Silva would make Kimbo look like a Chump, I can see Wanderli laughing as he was putting his knees over and over to Kimbos melon head I will give you 10/1 and easily take your welfare checks