im going to purchase a (pc) laptop at some point in the next couple of weeks....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Get anything then..

what ever hard drive size you want....

make sure it has at least a 1GB of RAM

this one is cool

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834147376

I get a wicked deal on this right now I am actually gonna check if there are any refurbished sku's on this going on I could save likee 400$ off thhe new egg price. I love my job sometimes...

well there's no laptop you can spill coffee on like that...

I took great care of that laptop, besides that one time i fell asleep with it in my lap and it dropped face first onto the floor.

otherwise, it lived a long and awesome life.

go vaio!

i spilled some energy drank on a macbook i had last year, it went all over the keyboard, i just shut it off took out the battery and waited a day or two to dry and it worked for the next few months. but then i sold it and got an imac cause it couldn't handle call of duty 2 that well...i'm not saying macbooks are spill proof..i'm just sayin.

thanks for bringing up the thinkpad. i didnt even think about those.

and really, macs are nice and all but im a firm believer in buying what you need. me having a mac is like seeing a cart boy at the grocery store rocking out on a blackberry. its just excessive and unwarranted.

yo honestly boogie I could hook you up nicely with my employee discount. I dont give a fuck somebody has to take advantage of it. Smartest thing to do is to buy a refurbished sku basically HP leases out alot of machines to companies and then when they are done they get sent back to HP reassembled back to new status sold with a huge cut on costs with an HP warranty for a now new machine. Only thing that sucks is you gotta move fast on them because they come back in limited supply. Great deals they got everything too servers, pc's laptops to accessories bigger drives and all their products they sell basically. Alot of the time they shit on Neweggs prices too.