craaaazzzyyy fuckers!!!

foneiz2

so i just log onto bebo(yeh im cool) and i find this message from my girls

profile!

Hi foneiz2

need to talk to you about bikes ..... I have done a 300 mile cycle ride .... forwards!!!!!!!!!!! *girlfriends father* would like to have a chat. Just how much money are you spending on this bike? How much are you planning to spend on our daughter, *girlfriend*, on a meal for your 6 month anniversary?? (if there is such a thing as a 6 month anniversary). if you consider this bike to be more important than my daughter then you'll be looking for a new girlfriend. Look forward to the CHAT.

X

wow this is wild what the fuck am i meant to say.

i just bought a really crappy track bike and its my new hobby but im in debt anyway and going out for meals isnt my favourite thing! i cook for her and shit but i think this is a bit out of order!

what should i do!?

i wanna get really rude and be like "fuck y'all" but im a pussy????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

hahahaha....

what an asshole, spend more money on a meal then a bike?

Meal = one time, and girls really can eat more the 20bucks

Bike = with you forever

maybe you should tell this dude he has his priorities all wrong.

Dear *girlfriend's dad*,

I hadn't planned on celebrating a 6 month anniversary, because the 1 year anniversary is much more important. Nonetheless, it will still be a special night where I will make her dinner, and spend some quality time with her.

So, you've done a 300 mile cycle ride? Sounds interesting. What was it like?

Sounds like something we might have in common. Do you have some advice on purchasing a quality bike with (very) limited funds? The one I just got is merely a track bike, which is not so hot...

Look forward to hearing from you pops,

foneiz2

Dear Dickweed,

I dont think you understand, I am you daughters boyfriend, not cash cow. What I choose to do with my money is my business. If you have any concerns for you daughters financial future maybe you should invest in college.

Yours truely,

The guy whos fucking your daughter.

p.s. in the pooper, with a funnel.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Bebo (pronounced /ˈbiːboʊ/) is a social networking website, designed to allow friends to communicate in various ways. It has developed into an online community where users can post pictures, write blogs and send messages to one another, and is similar in format to MySpace, Xanga, and Yahoo! 360. The site was founded in January 2005 by Michael Birch and his wife, Xochi Birch. It was given a major relaunch in July of that year

All this really depends on the age of you and the girl. Unless the two of you are well into your 20's then Dad has to know that your relationship is purely physical and won't last much longer than your rear tire.

That said... I agree with what someone already posted about you spending your money how you wish. However, it needs to be said in a clever way... if at all. It could be one of those situations in life where a small lie wouldn't hurt.

Dude fuck this trick ass bitch if she is all up in her pops grill like. OMG daddy my vagina is all sandy because this herman munster ass nigga wants to go all lancearmstrongonetestemcgee on himself instead of spending a grip on some arbys so he can throw it in my top shelf hold the gag reflex...

Fuck spending money on girls...the insane amount of money I spent on my ex makes me sick sometimes

Over $1,000 towards her first year of college

$600 or so for all the cell phones her mom took from her

$500 for her winterball, to buy a dress, pay for the limo, etc etc (I didn't attend with her)

$500 cash for some holiday (can't remember which), because her crazy mother woulda taken any new gifts

$500 or so on a gold chain/charm, which her mom took

$350 Chanel sunglasses

$300 Burberry scarf

$300 gold and diamong ring, which her mom also took

That's just the real expensive shit off the top of my head....there was also a digital camera, a portable DVD player, countless other random things, all the times I hadda take a taxi in the midddle of the night to go see her, etc etc. I also payed for her to have a phone, because her mom wouldn't let her have one because she'd use it to talk to me

Fuck man, lookin back I spent ALOTTTTT of money