Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-TORN-

Well holy fucking shit. Im in quite the dilema

I believe that I've been comprimised, but I honestly dont give a flying fuckin rats ass.

And, you all are familiar with the 'Unwritten Rules of Graffiti' [Hopefully]

Remember the church one? Well, I found this GOD of a spot, but it happens to be on a church, not exactly ON the church, but on the churches CAR PARK.

The christian in me is wondering,

Would you do it? Why?

Carpark has nothing to be holy about, and has nothing to do with god. So i say bomb the fuck outta it. But if its like attached to the church then leave it alone!

if it is just a wall to hit then dont do it, but if its a spot where you could bust the funk and not get it buffed then go for it. god aint real so do whatever the fuck you want

It's directly attached to the church, but most of the cars in there ARENT for receptions.

Wait wait. I dont think it's DIRECTLY connected to the church, I think it might be connected to like, Idk what to call it. Im gonna have to check inside to see what it is.

@ TBT, I dont think anyone in this city has the balls to climb up there and paint over it

I've got it!

I could paint it, then feel bad for it, then buff it!

Seriously, This is actually something Im thinking about [Not what I just said], but I thought I might get a kick out of some of the answers on here

If it isn't connected to the church, hit that shit up. If it is, you'll fry in eternal hell.

Choose carefully!

:lol: i heard a quote somewhere and it went like this

"i asked god to give me a bike. i didnt get one so i stole one and asked god for forgiveness instead."

but in all seriousness, if its not cool with your conscious, then dont do it. id suggest leaving it alone and finding another spot.

the whole confession thing is a good idea, but you shouldn't do it with a guilty conscience, otherwise it may turn out really shitty cause the whole time in the back of your head you'll be like "fuck i know i shouldn't be doing this..". and when you have a guilty conscience you always get fucking caught and it's gay as hell.

you should post up a picture of the wall for all of us.

the whole confession thing is a good idea, but you shouldn't do it with a guilty conscience, otherwise it may turn out really shitty cause the whole time in the back of your head you'll be like "fuck i know i shouldn't be doing this..". and when you have a guilty conscience you always get fucking caught and it's gay as hell.

you should post up a picture of the wall for all of us.

yup yup, i agree 100%

Painting any type of church property is pretty lame in my book...

Maybe other people think differently...

Even if youre athiest/dont believe in God or whatever

A Church itself doesnt represent organized religion..

churches do so much more than preach the word of god. They do charities, help out poor people and shit

id say dont do it

Dude not only should you hit it up, you should draw a giant pentagram with a severed cats head in the middle and splash red bucket paint all over the place.

I'll try and get a pic of JUST the wall. Not wantin to give away where the whole thing is

dont do it.

not because i give a shit about god, but because the fact that you're asking pretty much assures that you're a total toy, and whatever you put on it is gonna suck. nobody wants to look at wack graffiti, especially not writers.

stick with the back of the krogers.

k thnx.