...So you want to be a Gangster?

J B Suspecto

..Taking posse shots with your racks, action photos in yards, maybe even footage of you beating other kids down... But, my homeys, you have NOTHING on these boys!

image2933052g.jpg

Chillin behind the Palistinian Presidents desk.

Palestinian militants from Hamas pose as they stand at the desk of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas inside Abbas' personal office after it was taken over by Hamas in fighting in Gaza City, early Friday, June 15, 2007. (AP Photo/Hatem Moussa)

Link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/15/world/main2932832.shtml?source=mostpop_story

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
..Taking posse shots with your racks, action photos in yards, maybe even footage of you beating other kids down... But, my homeys, you have NOTHING on these boys!

image2933052g.jpg

(*palestinian)

these guys have basicly ended any chance of a palestinian (let alone functional) state for a long while...

I heard one reporter say something along the lines of, "forget about an israel-palestine peace process, there needs to be a palestinian-palestinian peace process."

(*palestinian)

these guys have basicly ended any chance of a palestinian (let alone functional) state for a long while...

I heard one reporter say something along the lines of, "forget about an israel-palestine peace process, there needs to be a palestinian-palestinian peace process."

i read "monster" by Shanyka Shakur and in there it said that before there could be blood and crip peace there first had to be crip and crip peace.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

image2933052g.jpg

Link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/15/world/main2932832.shtml?source=mostpop_story

Fuck them..let me load up my picture of me sitting in Saddam's palace with two gold AK-47s

Hamas #1: " Yo. Can I get that lint roller? I don't want my mask to look fuzzy on Al Jazeera"

Hamas #2: " Nah son, you're straight, just remember not to get up from the desk before you

put you're pants on."

Hamas #3 : " Hey guys, does this AK make me look circumcised?"

Hamas #1: " Yo. Can I get that lint roller? I don't want my mask to look fuzzy on Al Jazeera"

Hamas #2: " Nah son, you're straight, just remember not to get up from the desk before you

put you're pants on."

Hamas #3 : " Hey guys, does this AK make me look circumcised?"

haha this shit had me rollin for a good 7 minutes no lie.