bad day

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Youre girl put you on cancel?

I do this all the time. My week gets shitty when i see her TOO MUCH. Once a week is great for me. Maybe 2. If she leaves for 4 days im bouncing off the walls becuase that means i wont even have too talk to her for 4 days. Shes going away for a whole month. Im so excited.

My buddy is engaged to my girlfriends sister (that's how I met him). We were all supposed to go out of town to some family event for the girls grandparents. I got pissed off at the lack of organization among the rest of her family in lieu of the fact I was going to rent a car to transport two daughters and pay for a hotel room and it isn't even my family.

So I canceled my plans to go, as did my friend and we sat around drinking, watching a UFC ppv and eating bar-b-q for the weekend.

Dude, you sound wayyyyy too upset about ya girl canceling one date on you

Shit, my girl left me and is with someone new and even I'm more updeat than you ha

same here, my girl left my friday night and fucked some dude that she is now dating that very same night.

Right now as I type some dude is gorilla fucking your girl.

True story...

P.S. Always have back up booty.. I've been single for the last couple of months.. So my back up booty is becoming my part time booty until I get some other booty..

True booty.