if you lost your penix to cancer, would you lose the will to live?

potholder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have seen worse (namely the aforementioned video somebody posted) and I managed to watch that whole thing.

It was my exs ultimate fantasy to do a guy with the strapon but that could be one of the reasons she is now an ex. Let's just say I give more than I recieve in that dept. And back on topic of the shower (from want to see you thread) Ionce smashed an ex in the butt so damn hard in the steaming hot shower she literally passed out on me and fell into a heap on the floor. Her cries of 'I feel dizzy' just made me go harder, and I just let her drop. I never heard the end of not catching her as she fell, let me tell you .

Yeah, pretty sure that was the one.

Fully damn sick it was.

It had some weird machine pulling on the rings some girl had in her pussy lips too. I dunno what that was meant to be doing but it was scattered throughout the video.

And the last word on why I love the shower sex, is that no matter how dirty you get, you always end up clean afterwards.

/noscat

No. Anyway, when I was performing last night I was under the influence of alcohol, so I don’t remember if I was any good or not, I do remember it being a struggle to get in at first, even with all the lube, but I eventually got it in. Her face looked like she was going to cry but soon after she climaxed and I went into the bathroom, cleaned off my dick, pissed, washed my hands, and went to my friends house to ramble outside, smoke cigarettes, and call people just to talk.

good night