Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

dear rumpuncher

GET ON THIS SHIT!

Alba wants no-strings sex

STUNNING actress Jessica Alba says she is up for a one-night stand - as long as the man leaves the next morning. The curvy 23-year-old, who was recently romantically linked to Hollywood hunk Mark Wahlberg, likes the idea of getting intimate with lots of different people because she loves experimenting in sex.

She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex.

"I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.

"I feel like a lot of women try to make it into more, so they don't feel so bad about just wanting to have sex. I don't really have a problem with just wanting sex. Never have.

"Even when I was a virgin and wanted to marry the first guy who I slept with, I never passed any judgments about that. But now I'm done with dating around."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2005100513,00.html

5yboo4o.jpg

54egav4.jpg

honestly she just keeps getting better and better as the years go on...its insane

You some kniggaz are going to stalk her for saying that shit

shit, i know half of 12oz is already trying to figure out if they know someone who's got this biddy's number

didnt somebody see her on a train in vancover/?

dunno, but from that interview, i'm betting someone rana train on her, coulda been in vancouver

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Here is the ticket to get rich....pin+condom+little holes= Pregnant Jessica(Me Rich!)

Good theory Sneak.

I am sure half the people here would not do it for the money but to keep her locked down.

I know I would

Good theory Sneak.

I am sure half the people here would not do it for the money but to keep her locked down.

I know I would

Yup...uh-huh.

King_of_the_Hill_alley.jpg

'C'mon baby.. Jessica Alba said you're not a slut if we fuck...'

We should all send her emails as a channel zero conglomerate. We could even make it a non-profit cause.

lol what?! Sleep with jessica alba for charity? Or get jessica alba pregant for charity? wha?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

PLZ GIV MONIES SO CH0 CAN HAB

JESSICA ALBA TANG...KTHNXBAI.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now