Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

You know what's really boring? Jury duty.

I've been here for two hours already, and we haven't done shit but sit in these uncomfortable chairs and watch a ridiculous movie about the history of the justice system. It starred the old guy from Law and Order, and included a skit about how, in feudal times, people would be thrown into a river to determine their innocence.

I tried to take a nap, but the chairs have really low backs and no support. If I get picked, and miss the Montreal Bachelor party, I'm going to make sure they give the defendent the chair.

haha at least you have freakin interwebz there was no service in the one i went to last year they wouldnt even let me bring a phone in let alone a laptop

haha he prolly wouldnt even get mad and complain that some girls did it...

and he would say it was green instead of yellow like and idiot and throw away your roomates plate...

i got called into jury duty one time..but was pretty lucky cause they released alot of us without having to serve the time

i've been summoned for jury duty at least 4 times and always found an excuse to not show up. who the fuck wants to stop getting paid and fail a class cuz they were at jury duty? i sometimes wonder what kind of people are in jury duty since you get paid chumpchange and it's during hours of the day when most people work.

I've been summoned once - didn't get picked. I had this feeling recently that I was due for a summons. Seems like you get one when you renew your license or move - both of which I just did.

I've rescheduled three times, and called in sick once. They sent me a thing saying that if I didn't show up today, I would get 30 days in jail and/ or a $1000 fine.

If I worked today, I would have had to get up at 3:30 in the morning, so this isn't so bad I guess.

Also, they just moved a group of about 30 of us to a different building, so I had a chance to get some cofee and a nutri-grain bar-- it's no toaster strudel, but I feel better.

i got out of jury duty because i had a cruise i was going on. they just asked how long i had had these plans in advance, and let me go. try it.

hhaha yea i need to get out of jury duty because I have planned a trip for strippers cocaine and whores and teh graff n' dance its been planed for like amonth now...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You should have said you work for the government...

free pass out

just get up in the middle and start masturbating...automatic dismissale..

hhaha yea i need to get out of jury duty because I have planned a trip for strippers cocaine and whores and teh graff n' dance its been planed for like amonth now...

a bachelor party has much sentimental value.

claim your mentally unfit

i did that once

i said i had recently had a nervous breakdown

no boring court case for me

Allright, they dismissed me from one case. They said they expect it to last a week. Some guys got in a brawl, and allegedly stabbed some other guy with a broken bottle. I didn't even have to lie... I said " I'm scheduled to go to Montreal this weekend, because I'm the best man in my friend's wedding." I just didn't go into details, such as the weddinng being two months away.

Now I'm waiting in the hallway with the other rejects to see if we're going to get sent to a shorter case, or just sent home.

ask them if they have little boi n00dz and kan u sea em?

Anyways good looks on the excuse!

It worked! I'm home, and off the hook for six years!

Just in time, too. I was starting to get worried that I was going to have to poop in the filthy ass downtown brooklyn courthouse.

six years? i thought it was only good for a year some 18 months some something

I will never have to do jury duty.

The only perk of being a loser.

I wish I could get called for jury duty

I watch way too much Law and Order

VAJ...I HAVE PERFECT HAIRZ I AM TEXAS'S FINEST I NEVER HAVE TO GO TO JURY DOODIE NA NA NA NA NA!!!!!

j/k

Most of that is true.

I don't have perfect hair.

Its too thick.

Texas + thick hair=hell

I know you want me. Its understandable.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now