It's been a week

AyeBee

since I decided to clean up my life. My first goals were to quit graffiti, racking, and fighting for stupid reasons

I haven't racked at all.

I did a few drunk tags like 6 days ago, and a couple of tags on some freights like 4 days ago.

Almost beat this dude's ass Friday night (again extremely drunk), but he wouldn't take a walk from where we were so nothing happened

I guess I'm not doin too bad

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea beating mother fuckers for stupid reasons makes you look like a fucking jerk off.

just beat people who really deserve it, fucking with your property, family etc.

otherwise, grow up on that wack shit.

as for the rest of the shit, graffiti and racking arent bad unless youre bad at them / get caught.

Best two things I ever did was get sober (for the most part.) and quit bombing. I still do pieces from time to time. Now I get to watch all my friends get busted while I'm watchin animal planet and eating a burrito.

Being sober really is quite amazing. It was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I still only drink red wine and a beer or 2 on occasion.

With regards to graffiti it really depends what your "kicks" are. If you're into adrenaline, high risk spots etc then the likely hood of getting caught is high and thus you should quit because eventually you will more than likely get caught and it will hinder other areas of your life.

But if you get kicks from the artisitic merit of it, you can just hit more relaxed spots and still have it as a vice.

Yeah hopefully your new 'less dramatic' lifestyle choices lead you to a girl who is a whole lot less drama.

I was going to quit drinking a month ago due to an incident with an ex, but meh, fuck that shit, I am still here getting roasted having fun. Girls ain't worth your sanity mang.

And fighting isn't worth it either, such a waste of time unless you are getting paid for it.