DIGITAL CAMERAS IN THE YARD

Guest Ginger Bread Man
so if your ever in a jam...and in a position where getting caught is inevitable, break a screen to save your ass....

this is the most silly thing i have ever heard... yea im going to break a camera when i could have played it smart to begin with... congratulations you have earned the retard of the year award

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also never have a picture taken of you in front of pieces they will try hard as fuck to pin that on you.

Another thing is to keep with all your paint a list of legal spots so its like thats all you do maybe even when going out painting at night like you were going to paint this legal wall down the road. Thats what your paints for but you ran out of time DIDNT YOU ? so you did not paint it or you started and your coming back to finish off but it helps if you know whats on the wall first.

Write some phone numbers out of the phone book in your personal phone book at home or in your mobile so the cops waste time looking into all these people you dont even know.

But make sure the numbers right so when they ring up and say HI IS THAT BOB SMITH ? that person will say yes and the cops will ask do you know this person - BEING YOU they will say no and after enough times of calling wrong numbers in your book they will crack the shits with all these wrong leads lol.

If you have friends with KNOWN names to the police make an alias in your phone book so you dont bring them down.

Throw away all records of phone bills sure they can get them but it makes it that bit harder.

Hope this helps.

FTP

• 2 weeks later...

i got raided at the yards in oakland. i ran and i wasnt about to leave my camera behind. so i was rinning with my camera in my bag.. i shook the cops hella fasst and then another cop came down the boulevard.. anyways i got arrested, and they took my camera and its crazy cus they gave it back to me. i got lucky wit that one.

((TIP))::: ALWAYS TAKE PICS OF YOUR OWN SHIT, START A PHOTO ALBUMN SO YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW. FUCK WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAY

so, when you a take a digital photo, if u right click it and choose PROPERTIES, you can see the date it was taken and the camera used....IS THERE ANY WAY TO DELETE THIS DATA / INFO????

so, when you a take a digital photo, if u right click it and choose PROPERTIES, you can see the date it was taken and the camera used....IS THERE ANY WAY TO DELETE THIS DATA / INFO????

The date is usually generated from the date on the camera. Just set your camera date to years ago. My camera lets me go back to 2003...

idk if this has been said yet either but nvr leave ANYTHING In the yard not even caps tht brings heat 2 the yard and lets them know tht they car was painted in tht yard rather then painted in another thts how toys fuck up the yard by leavin scrap cans and such behind dont leave anything there pce.

i was paintin a freight in some cold ass weather and my caps kept clogging so i had mad drips hittin the ground but i did remember to grab the rocks with drips on them and chuck them in the woods. and if you do have to get pics developed try to look around for an art school student that has hook ups to a photo lab and you can reduce heat by doing so.

If you're using Linux, you can use this app "exiv2" to clean out all the EXIF image data, search your add/remove programs thingy for it:

exiv2 rm blah.jpg

or

exiv2 rm *.jpg

to hit everything in the folder. If you're on Windows, I can't help though.

If you're using Linux, you can use this app "exiv2" to clean out all the EXIF image data, search your add/remove programs thingy for it:

exiv2 rm blah.jpg

or

exiv2 rm *.jpg

to hit everything in the folder. If you're on Windows, I can't help though.

nice

people dont just go back the next day to get fliks any more?

....sorry, i havent painted a freight in 10 years so i really dont know what the fuck im talkin about.

i used to do that. But as my numbers grow, the least traffic in and out of my yard the better. Even if its just entering to take pics, its still traffic you know?

i try like hell to protect my spot now, i dont even wear the same shoes and shit. I dont know, my spots got alot of black "sut" that sprinkles out of local cars onto the lines so....

i roll into yards to take pics all the time..and i always see fuckin cans on the ground.Usually i try to take a few out or toss them in the L.A. river or hide them on the trains under side..When painting you should always take everything you bring into the yard out when done..cans,tips,cups,paint rollers,paint pans it doesn't matter what it is

Archived