Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Killa Raem

If you read this you are dumb.

I just got back from the dirty dirty, where they have day spots in the middle of no where.....I benched all of these in the last week, some good , alot suck , but thats benching. 90% of graff. on freights suck you know that........

wait til Im done, dont be a punk ass bitch and fuck up my post.......I will say DONE. DONE .DONE.

DSC01334.jpg

DSC03586.jpg

DSC03587.jpg

DSC03582.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

DSC03577.jpg

thats it for the streaks, If you cant appriciate streaks you shouldn't paint steel, they were there before spraypaint on trains...

That guy "ORINGE" seems to have alotta floating pieces... hollar?

DSC03511.jpg

Hell Yeah I posted 100+ flicks and no one viewed this thread the whole time, thats great I posted in peace.......If you dont like my fliicks I dont give a fuck, Its been slow on Metal Heads lately, thought I would give you some shit to look at...You didn't have to walk any train tracks and bench in the blazing HEAT like I did.

---PEACE OUT SUCKAS

That guy "ORINGE" seems to have alotta floating pieces... hollar?

what the fuck....you punk ass bitch....fuck you and Oringe hes A BITCH like you.....I know that guy he doesn't know shit about trains , and you dont know shit about people trying to post pics. I fuckin hate toy ass fools.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now