human canvas 2

serum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn fuckin haters.....so japan has a diff. clothing style and a diff graff style...dont go hating on that shit...they are across the fuckin ocean and prolly dont care to make sure they keep up on whats "hip" in the U.S. they got their own shit going....i geuss im a little defensive because im part japanese....u people need to take those butt plugs outta ur asses and lighten up...next year when im in japan i will try to tag a chick:D

sam you are quite right about the asian ass, however korean women have been blessed with the nicest asian ass. being in japan i look for face, long legs and long fingers. when i went to seoul about 2 years ago the women had an ass to die for. i kid you not. not to mention groups of girls walk down the street all holding hands.

YOYOOYOY!

I HAVENT READ ALL THE POST TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE I HATE READING IT BORES ME!

ANYWAYS LOOKS LIKE VERY IS ON THE SAME PAGE AS WE ARE HERE IN MY HOOD!

SHOW SOME FUCKING INNER THIGH AND TITS AND ASS THONG TYPE SHIT!

IVE BEEN SLEEPIN ON THE TAGGED UP HOOKERS FO A MINUTE NOW BUT ILL GET SOME SHIT UP HERE FOR ALL YALL!!!~~LIKE MY HILLBILLY SLANG NIKKA??

I WANT TO SEE ASIAN POONANNY!!!!!!!

NOW DAMNIT!!!

SHAVED TWATS AND ALL MOEFOE!!!

PEACE!

:D

Originally posted by IHATEU

i thought asian chicks were smart...that shit is lame...who the hell lets some one write on a chin....i really dont know if i shold laugh or be discusted...there was A hot one in there too what a waste

;)

I WONDER WHERE YOU GREW UP THINKING ALL ASIAN CHICKS WERE SMART......TRUST ME...JUST LAUGH....

sorry, but after living in hawaii for the last handfull of years, basically all these girls that got handstyles on them, look fucking horrendous. i'm sorry but none of them remotely tickle any fancy i have. my god, some are just plain ol ugly .... period. and i don't see any throws or pieces from this kid "very" and his handstyles are honestly unappealing to my eyes. but hey, at least i'm being honest. gotta give me points for that. and oh, minus points for that dude in the flick, whom i'm assuming was very, the dude rocking the blue ragg on his arm.....yea.....way to go cripster.......you are WAY too intimmidating. Also, iam assuming most of them hoe's could not speak, much less read english, and even less so read a well done handstyle, so you should have deffinately have taken advantage and written "hoe" or "whore"or "ugly ass fucking skank with stinky vaginal canal" on them instead......but hey, thats' just my opinion :king: :king: :king: have a nice day.

TEE_rase_war:

chill dude...non a your shits on this post and until it is just keep yer yapper shutski...no offence tho...nobody else is postin but one person so just wait and see

peace to you

o yeah...post some hawaii flava..i've been there and i likes what i seen...

my response to that is, heh, no offense taken, and dont worry i just talk a lot of shit cuz i am an asshole :cool: as for hawaii flava, well, some of the writers here are really fuckin awesome, very west coast influenced, but awesome, however some are so wack even i can burn them, but as for posting, i don't post anything of mine on here. too many people talk shit and are overly negative (like myself for an example, and there's also a small army of peeps that're like me on here) and there's 2 or 3 hawaii threads, so peep those if ya like, but if you do want to see my flix, hit me with an e-mail, i'll send you some. and what island did you visit? cuz i heard only here in oahu and maui have graff scenes, or sort of ones anyways, but yo, peace back at ya.

Archived