rental's collection of pictures: chia pets, stick igloos, zoo, etc.

rental

so, as you know, im unemployed at the mo. so i have been working on resizing and organizing all the pictures that i was too lazy to do before so i could actually do something with them.

I the growth of my donkey chia pet

II the construction of the last sculpture at my previous job, a stick igloo

III my visit to the zoo

IV etcetera/miscellaneous

I Donkey Chia

1DSC09192.jpg

i got donkey chia for christmas two years ago from my sister's sister in law. i decided to break him out for our housewarming extravagina.

1DSC09199.jpg

soak donkey chia's head and seeds in water for 24 hours, then spread them on the chia ruffley bits and watch him grow!

a. side view of Donkey Chia

1DSC09224.jpg

1DSC09242.jpg

1DSC09235.jpg

1DSC09246.jpg

1DSC09251.jpg

1DSC09257.jpg

1DSC09414.jpg

Please do not post until you see 'FIN' signaling that I am done putting up pictures. Thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

II The Zoo

1DSC08975.jpg

i believe these penguins are from ecuador like robin williams in happy feet.

1DSC08976.jpg

they all had to get out of the pool in order to be fed.

1DSC08977.jpg

they both lost a leg in the war.

1DSC08978.jpg

1DSC08979.jpg

1DSC08980.jpg

there was a cat-sized rat trying to be all up in the flamingos food.

1DSC09000.jpg

i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it, i like to move it move it...i like to MOVE IT! that was the best part of madagascar. this is a lemur.

_042607_1609a.jpg

sunbathing

_042607_1619a.jpg

giant lizard

there was a white trash family in the reptile house. one of the dudes was banging on the snake glass so it would move. he got yelled at on the speakers.

1DSC09003.jpg

this was on the train on my way home. its from a jehovah's witness magazine called Awake!

IV Etc./Misc.

a. my sister

my sister is a disappointment to the family. she joined the navy in december 2001, went to penn state, and became an officer. she is on the longest deployment the navy has. she was doing warfare exercises at the beginning of the trip called "Neptune Warrior". she sen these in her last email.

ice3.jpg

ice7.jpg

ice8.jpg

"Hi Everyone!

It has been so so long since I last emailed, but I wanted to drop a few lines to you all. We have been so busy with qualifications, Electronic and Antisubmarine Warfare exercises (my warfare areas), placating the Admiral, our Blue Nose ceremony as we crossed the Arctic Circle, standing watches, pulling into and out of port… and ICE! Yea, this morning was an interesting watch, filled with five hours of Bridge watch at low visibility and icebergs coming at us.

The pics attached show some of them, but I don’t think that the few seals and penguins that we saw made it into the pics. The seagulls up here are rather uppity, dive bombing the XO as he stood on the bull nose directing the ship in breaking the ice. In one of the pics, you can see the Sachsen, a German ship that we are in company with. The other is the SPS Patino, a Spanish ship that broke national records in sailing the furthest North of any in their Navy (Armada).

Iceland is coming up, and there are more pics to follow!'

b. Home Life

1DSC09254.jpg

after we had visitors.

1DSC09260.jpg

beautiful produce for our housewarming extravagina.

1DSC09442.jpg

1DSC09441.jpg

eating in the living room because im painting bloodfarts unicorn on the kitchen table. this is american flavored chicken breaded in the japoneesy traditional way.

1DSC09025.jpg

c. This an' That

_032407_1433a.jpg

found in a thrift store when we were looking at furniture

funny-pets-halloween-costumes-dogs-.jpg

this may be from 12oz, but i think i just found in on google search. it is included because i saw it in my collection while picking stuff for this thread.

_042207_1828a.jpg

someone left this outside of target.

1DSC09128copy.jpg

two of the funniest little girls i have ever met in my life. the blond 'un is my cousin, the asian one is her friend.

FIN

when i was in the 7th grade some friends and i tried to steal some chia pet from this front yard and this black guy was like "what ya trying to steal?"

we said "some chia pets"

hes says "chia pets?"

we say "you know? chi chi chi chia?"

he's like "well ya finna go to ji ji ji jail"

i want to hire people to build me entire cities built out of sticks so i can come and smash through that shit while screaming like godzilla.

hahah!! we did that, and it was fun. but only like the first 3 times we had to rebuild. then i was getting very angry that i had to rebuild.