Americans, This Is Needs To Be Known

Seffiks

Anybody else catch that story on the news about how that woman was dieing on the emergency room floor and the nurses refused to help because it "wasn't her turn"?

Her husband as well as another woman that happened to be there kept calling 911 trying to get an ambulance to take her to another hospital and all them fucks had to say was "you're at a hospital, they'll take care of you there. This line is for emergencies only. Stop bothering us". all condecending and shit. Nobody would help so she died right there on the ER floor. Without even being seen.

I swear to GOD if that was my wife! I would have beat them fucking nurses to death or got shot to death by security trying. And God forbid if that ws my wife and I heard some ignorant douchebag say ANYTHING about public healthcare being some commie shit. I'd straight shove my thumbs through that pussies eyeballs!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why the hell do we have military in greenland? greenland doesnt even really exist.

greenland is probably of strategic importance because of its geographic setting in the middle of the north atlantic.

that map is misleading because a lot of those light-red countries just means there's just some kind of us military presence. that could just mean a small makeshift building with a handful of "military" advisors. i remember in hong kong we had a small US navy pier, but it wasn't even a real base. just had a money exchange place with brochures with some civilian americans working in the building. but they'd shade the entire country because of something like that.

greenland is probably of strategic importance because of its geographic setting in the middle of the north atlantic.

that map is misleading because a lot of those light-red countries just means there's just some kind of us military presence. that could just mean a small makeshift building with a handful of "military" advisors. i remember in hong kong we had a small US navy pier, but it wasn't even a real base. just had a money exchange place with brochures with some civilian americans working in the building. but they'd shade the entire country because of something like that.

I've actually been to the us base in greenland. It consists of about 5 small buildings, some open tarmacced space and a sattelite. the locals told me in the 80s it was important for intercepting russian communications. It was kind of dissapointing when I went there though, I was expecting some super hi-tech military covert shit, it's just a bunch of small buildings. there's not even a fence to keep people out or anything.