• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FSone

Paris Hilton Dead?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

That would be funny...to escape the HORRORS of county

she felt the need to take her own life...hahahaha

All I can say is that if it is true...........

.....this day could only get better if a Czech girl was to come around and get seduced in my spa.

My new msn name:

wooohooo Paris is dead!!! lets celebrate as this waste of oxygen is no longer among us!!! says:

na, its not true...got me for a second good job...she called barbara walters and shit in jail saying how she is gonna change her life around and how she is embarrased of wasted immature time before...but everyone says that when they be behind bars

damn, I was so hoping she was dead.

By changing her life she measn she isgoing to turn into a lebso and now mkae fisting prons.

I am not typing another word abotu this waste of oxygen.

Fuck her!!!!

Apparently, her cellmate smuggled in a camera phone, took a picture of Paris with nothing but panties on, and then emailed it to a friend outside the prison before the phone was taken away, leaving me to wonder..... How did they smuggle in the modem?

www.abc.net.au[/url][/i][/b][/i][/u]

It's at the bottom.

co-signed

close this thread

Apparently, her cellmate smuggled in a camera phone, took a picture of Paris with nothing but panties on, and then emailed it to a friend outside the prison before the phone was taken away, leaving me to wonder..... How did they smuggle in the modem?

its called a cellphone (cell phones have cameras on them nowadays and they are wireless)

its called a cellphone (cell phones have cameras on them nowadays and they are wireless)

No, the kid is obviously talking about this, the greatest idea ever. period.

videoPhone.gif

the hell you need a modem for to email with a cellphone?

get with the times. nikka.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now