workers dissin freghts.

graf-freely!

i dont know if this has been posted before but here goes.my boys did some ill fre8s somee2es and stuff and the next day they were crossed,and whoever crossed them wrote get a life.so they did another fr8 and the next day some one crossed it out and wrote "im sick of you black rappers writin this shit on my trains" we think its the workers.weve been noticing an increase in stuff like this.any body have any more stories like this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest snafuno

yep! ever seen the streak "stop aids kill a tagger" and there is this worker who caps pieces and just writes hernando in the middle of the piece, but only on these specific cars.

A few things I think should be mentioned. Graff on trains is a bit , how should I say, trendy at the moment. I see alot of graff that should not really be on trains.In terms of quality, writing experience etc. I am kinda picky as to this..sure, I may be being a dick, or stuck up or whatever, but there is alot of wackness going down on trains.Now the workers respect streaks for a reason.It is part of the fr8 history, where as graff and pieces are new, and with the large amount getting painted it is no longer a special treat to see a fr8 roll by with a nice banging piece.Now they are a dime a dozen, and most are sub-standard and over rated...in my opinion.

So if you are fucking with the steel, expect to get dissed.Those are their trains...and don't trip because you probably got mad wicked ill shit running all over the place yo! I'm saying, though...

Originally posted by graf-freely!

i dont understand what their problem is.i dont go over numbers,i dont go over load/weight limits,or the black box. i respect their stuff so they need to respect mine.now ive got dissed fre8s rolling and that sucks.

but hte fact of the matter is your still writting on there trains so your not respecting there stuff

thats like say someone bombed all your car windows why are you getting mad its only the windows you can clean that

Originally posted by cleansheets

A few things I think should be mentioned. Graff on trains is a bit , how should I say, trendy at the moment. I see alot of graff that should not really be on trains.In terms of quality, writing experience etc. I am kinda picky as to this..sure, I may be being a dick, or stuck up or whatever, but there is alot of wackness going down on trains.Now the workers respect streaks for a reason.It is part of the fr8 history, where as graff and pieces are new, and with the large amount getting painted it is no longer a special treat to see a fr8 roll by with a nice banging piece.Now they are a dime a dozen, and most are sub-standard and over rated...in my opinion.

So if you are fucking with the steel, expect to get dissed.Those are their trains...and don't trip because you probably got mad wicked ill shit running all over the place yo! I'm saying, though...

this sounds like i wrote this but i would have said fuck a few times and would have less tactful but none the less..on point..and if you do BNSF beer cars there gonna get written on for sure if they go to denver...

Guest blood as ink

i finally saw the get a life and get a job thing this weekend...it was over sien 5 thing and some other name...i thought it was kinda funny.

Guest istepdincrap

I dont think workers deserve to write that shit over peoples pieces, it's not they're train cars, they just work for up, fuck the workers that diss pieces, if i ever see the guy who writes "taggers are queers" i'm going to fight him for dissing more than 1 of my fr8s or stick that streaker up his ass! fuckin old tweeker greese monkeys

they "deserve" to write on cars as much as we do. I find it funny that a writer is using the argument that the workers dont "own" it to prove they shouldn't be writing on them.

I hate these fuckups as much as you but just fucking deal with it. Its not going away any time soon...

Guest BLINK_evryda

THINK OF IT THIS WAY

I AM FROM TX and umm there are nothing but hillbillies and racist fucks who work in rail yards, in fact the biggest freight yards are in small ass towns in redneck ville so you have to expect theier country asses to think graffiti is a "black rapper" thing. they dont understand that i paint their freights drinking pearl and wearinga cowboy hat and while im doing listeneing to david alan coe blasting outta my lifted truck.

and thats no joke im serious

and i would have to agree with the comment about shit being on steel that doesnt belong there. like i saw this one open top car with S P I D E R written all sketchy, i mean how gay.

BLINK 4 ever

Guest rolldafukout

Re: THINK OF IT THIS WAY

Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

they dont understand that i paint their freights drinking pearl and wearinga cowboy hat and while im doing listeneing to david alan coe blasting outta my lifted truck.

need a roomate?

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by SmellyCouch

one time i saw a jase roll by and someone wrote in yellow streak on it "queers" and "AFG: another fag group" - then next to it they wrote: "every fag in the world want to spray paint rail cars!" and someone replied in black: "you fuckin right" (i have a photo of it). i dunno if thats the same guy. heh.

i've seen this.

i hit those beer cars all the time in the area it's done in, a friend just spotted our first "get a jobbed" car, i was stoked.

Archived