Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
graf-freely!

workers dissin freghts.

Recommended Posts

i dont know if this has been posted before but here goes.my boys did some ill fre8s somee2es and stuff and the next day they were crossed,and whoever crossed them wrote get a life.so they did another fr8 and the next day some one crossed it out and wrote "im sick of you black rappers writin this shit on my trains" we think its the workers.weve been noticing an increase in stuff like this.any body have any more stories like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest snafuno

yep! ever seen the streak "stop aids kill a tagger" and there is this worker who caps pieces and just writes hernando in the middle of the piece, but only on these specific cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hernando oner HA

Sounds like a worker at the yard has a grudge against graffiti. Some writer probably knocked up his mormon daughter converted her Islam and then left her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i see get a life or get a job all the time on freights

i don't know who that guy is but he spends a lot of time in the yards himself. it sucks i hate that guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont understand what their problem is.i dont go over numbers,i dont go over load/weight limits,or the black box. i respect their stuff so they need to respect mine.now ive got dissed fre8s rolling and that sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get a life and get a job

 

i see those get a job and get a life tags a lot. a dope ass ges-3a piece had get a job or life written across it. the piece was huge so it wasn't really noticeable. but i've see quite a few dissed like that. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things I think should be mentioned. Graff on trains is a bit , how should I say, trendy at the moment. I see alot of graff that should not really be on trains.In terms of quality, writing experience etc. I am kinda picky as to this..sure, I may be being a dick, or stuck up or whatever, but there is alot of wackness going down on trains.Now the workers respect streaks for a reason.It is part of the fr8 history, where as graff and pieces are new, and with the large amount getting painted it is no longer a special treat to see a fr8 roll by with a nice banging piece.Now they are a dime a dozen, and most are sub-standard and over rated...in my opinion.

So if you are fucking with the steel, expect to get dissed.Those are their trains...and don't trip because you probably got mad wicked ill shit running all over the place yo! I'm saying, though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes right, we have no right to paint them, but there done anyways. if a wall gets dissed, more likely you know were it was done, but once your piece leaves the yard, its fair game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by graf-freely!

i dont understand what their problem is.i dont go over numbers,i dont go over load/weight limits,or the black box. i respect their stuff so they need to respect mine.now ive got dissed fre8s rolling and that sucks.

 

but hte fact of the matter is your still writting on there trains so your not respecting there stuff

 

thats like say someone bombed all your car windows why are you getting mad its only the windows you can clean that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cleansheets

A few things I think should be mentioned. Graff on trains is a bit , how should I say, trendy at the moment. I see alot of graff that should not really be on trains.In terms of quality, writing experience etc. I am kinda picky as to this..sure, I may be being a dick, or stuck up or whatever, but there is alot of wackness going down on trains.Now the workers respect streaks for a reason.It is part of the fr8 history, where as graff and pieces are new, and with the large amount getting painted it is no longer a special treat to see a fr8 roll by with a nice banging piece.Now they are a dime a dozen, and most are sub-standard and over rated...in my opinion.

So if you are fucking with the steel, expect to get dissed.Those are their trains...and don't trip because you probably got mad wicked ill shit running all over the place yo! I'm saying, though...

this sounds like i wrote this but i would have said fuck a few times and would have less tactful but none the less..on point..and if you do BNSF beer cars there gonna get written on for sure if they go to denver...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pistol

Hernando oner HA

Sounds like a worker at the yard has a grudge against graffiti. Some writer probably knocked up his mormon daughter converted her Islam and then left her.

 

It was me sorry all...but damn that pussy was good!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could be happenin in denver

 

saw a get a life and get a job tags on a sluts whole car last night and above the get a life in the same style and paint it said DENVER. just thought i'd bring it up to see if any else has an idea where this is happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by DavidSilver

"Taggers are gay" & "taggers are fags" is a portland railroad worker.

Sounds just like the educated response of a railworker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i write on some of my fr8s I have a good job and work 50 plus hours a week and why do i paint trains? ---why not!!!:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blood as ink

i finally saw the get a life and get a job thing this weekend...it was over sien 5 thing and some other name...i thought it was kinda funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest istepdincrap

I dont think workers deserve to write that shit over peoples pieces, it's not they're train cars, they just work for up, fuck the workers that diss pieces, if i ever see the guy who writes "taggers are queers" i'm going to fight him for dissing more than 1 of my fr8s or stick that streaker up his ass! fuckin old tweeker greese monkeys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they "deserve" to write on cars as much as we do. I find it funny that a writer is using the argument that the workers dont "own" it to prove they shouldn't be writing on them.

I hate these fuckups as much as you but just fucking deal with it. Its not going away any time soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've seen the "get a life" stencil in fat, gross, drippy letters...so if you got the streak,dont feel so bad. and i agree with whoever said it spices things up a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BLINK_evryda

THINK OF IT THIS WAY

 

I AM FROM TX and umm there are nothing but hillbillies and racist fucks who work in rail yards, in fact the biggest freight yards are in small ass towns in redneck ville so you have to expect theier country asses to think graffiti is a "black rapper" thing. they dont understand that i paint their freights drinking pearl and wearinga cowboy hat and while im doing listeneing to david alan coe blasting outta my lifted truck.

 

and thats no joke im serious

 

and i would have to agree with the comment about shit being on steel that doesnt belong there. like i saw this one open top car with S P I D E R written all sketchy, i mean how gay.

 

BLINK 4 ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest rolldafukout

Re: THINK OF IT THIS WAY

 

Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

they dont understand that i paint their freights drinking pearl and wearinga cowboy hat and while im doing listeneing to david alan coe blasting outta my lifted truck.

 

 

 

need a roomate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×