Fuck Yes!!!

Mauler5150

Today I finished my last exam for the semester. I think I did better than I thought I would.

If I pass the unit of the exam I had today, I shall have my degree!!

Fuck yes, this thread is a celebration, of working towards something over a long period of time. Overcoming all the obstacles I faced in the past 9 years since I began this arduous journey. From leaving high school, not having a clue of what I wanted to do, having uni fall in my lap, changing majors, dropping out, working as a shitkicker, getting fit, going back to uni, getting unfit, doing the littlest amount of work possible and passing, stressing out, all with healthy (or maybe unhealthy;)) drunken escapades along the way, I finally made it.

You may get pissed off that this thread has relevance to me, but I would like to give a shoutout to all the Ch 0 heads who have entertained me for the past couple of years (when my stress levels were at their highest). I won't name anyone in particular, as all you regs on here know who you are.

But anyway, hate on if you must (it is Channel Zero, I expect it!), or if you have also graduated/achieved a long term goal/etc, post your stories here!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously dude, good for you. For real.Arderous journey indeed. im sotired right now I cant hardly see so sorry about this post.

I need to finish on my own terms. Right now I am interning at a gallery for school credit but I cannot fucking handle regular classes right now. I'm not worried. I'm 21.

I'm 26, so this shit should have been done with 5 or 6 years ago.

At least I have learnt alot in the years in between though.

Umm next up is my honors next semester, providing I pass my exam I had today (the rest are money in the bank). Or if I get the job I have an interview for next Tuesday, I shall spend the next 6 months travelling (find out by end of July hopefully) to wherever. Maybe even to the US to take you up on the beer EBPH!!! Anyone have a couch to crash on?

jesus, you think school sucks.. wait til you're working for a living. it sucks balls.

Man, i left school and worked and it was total shit (hence the shitkicker reference), but to be doing something you like/can see a long term future in, that isn't so bad.

I just needed my degree to indicate that I am alot smarter than half the monkeys they have employed in positions above me in the past.

And if I ever get to be a politician, watch out!! Welfare reforms coming through!!!

Haha, I am on welfare at the moment (as I know what I am doing/how to hide assets/savings) as I am a fulltime students, but I still have to spend at least $100 a week of my money to cover my expenses (even before alcohol).

But I was referring moreso to one system for all citizens, not this dual crap that is in place at the moment that discriminates against us whiteys. And students would get alot more money than they presently do, as it is total horseshit at present.

And my work for the dole would be alot harsher too.

Enough for now, I can't have anyone else stealing my ideas, I am just lucky I have the education to formulate economic policies to go along with my own personal agenda.

/drunkenrantcelebratoryoner

Thanks to all who replied.

Feels good but this downtime whilist waiting for results is killing me, as I can't really make any decisions about what I am going to do for the next 6 months and beyond until the 2nd of July.

And skullnbones, I didn't work out what I wanted to do until I was in the midst of my degree. I just know having some letters behind my name gives me a shitload more options to figure out what I want to do, or the means to get there a lot easier.