Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kelsofresh

so i've been freaking out about dying.....

Then don't worry about the rest...

When that time comes.. Worry then...

Next time a little kids dog dies, tell them "Rex is in doggie heaven, with no one to feed him. He is going to be really hungry for all of eternity."

EXCEPT THE INEVITABLE.

plus fuck dying at an old age on a death bed.. if i live to 65 im just going to go rob a bank and die in a shower of bullets. or lasers... whatever they are using at the time.

Hmm. I have always seen it as something inevitable, and shrug my own death off. I've been so fucked up on drugs or alcohol or whatever in the past, and been like yep this is it, I'm gonna close my eyes and never wake up, and it didn't bother me. /no emo.

It's something that is going to happen, I can't be bothered to be upset about it.

Now..other people dying, is another story.

I need to sleep i cant evcen see what I am typing anymore

one of my close homies passed away a couple weeks ago....shit really sucks...

seriously though...not to sound corny or whatever...but spend time with your homies and family as much as possible...cause you never know.

this happened to me. Ive never had any one i know die before and im close to being 19. Its always someone down the road or someone else's friend. the week before we were saying how you just dont know what happens next and anyone one of us could die. So then a week later this happens. .

http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news?articleid=2931056

Dude your never really living unless you are on the verge of dying...suck it up stop being a pansie and start jumping off really high stuff or something...

flatliners_001.jpg

Today's a good day to die!

Seriously, I'll put you under for 90 secs... you tell us what you see.

death is a part of living ( yer mind just leaves the body) and searches for a new one thats how you become born again

or you just move to another plane of existance...live your life there till you die again...maybe...

doggie_heaven-767087.jpgthis pretty much sums up how i picture heaven to be! plus like my dad somewhere hanging out with like jesus shooting the shit about life and baseball and things like that.

I REMEMBER ONE OF MY AUNTS WAS A JEHOVAH WITNESS OR SOME SHIT AND TO JEHOVAHS, HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE BOTANICAL GARDEN WITH NIGGAS JUST LAMPIN LIKE SHIT IS THE HAMPTONS. I AINT SEE NO BITCHES OR NO FOOD AND SHIT, IS IT COOL TO FUCK BITCHES IN HEAVEN? SOMEBODY CHIRP JESUS AND AX HIM. THEN HIT ME BACK LEMME KNO WHATS GOODIE.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now