so i've been freaking out about dying.....

kelsofresh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REMEMBER ONE OF MY AUNTS WAS A JEHOVAH WITNESS OR SOME SHIT AND TO JEHOVAHS, HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE BOTANICAL GARDEN WITH NIGGAS JUST LAMPIN LIKE SHIT IS THE HAMPTONS. I AINT SEE NO BITCHES OR NO FOOD AND SHIT, IS IT COOL TO FUCK BITCHES IN HEAVEN? SOMEBODY CHIRP JESUS AND AX HIM. THEN HIT ME BACK LEMME KNO WHATS GOODIE.

I REMEMBER ONE OF MY AUNTS WAS A JEHOVAH WITNESS OR SOME SHIT AND TO JEHOVAHS, HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE BOTANICAL GARDEN WITH NIGGAS JUST LAMPIN LIKE SHIT IS THE HAMPTONS. I AINT SEE NO BITCHES OR NO FOOD AND SHIT, IS IT COOL TO FUCK BITCHES IN HEAVEN? SOMEBODY CHIRP JESUS AND AX HIM. THEN HIT ME BACK LEMME KNO WHATS GOODIE.

Nah, I asked the dude about this shit years ago. Everything's cool, you'd just better hope you die first, cause, if not, you know my ass is smoking alllllll the diesel before you get there. No offense or nothing, you know how it is.

i don't know...a counselor couldn't answer my question.what i'm really worried about is the thought of nothing.like you just die and that's it.shit feels like i'vebeen cheated.

dude i think about this all the time. the idea of nothing freaks the shit outta me. i think dying would be like this,...u know when u sleep but u dont remember dreaming? the next thing u are aware of is waking up. well that time in between is what being dead would feel like. that nothingness. its fuking crazy i think im having a panic attack

i don't know...a counselor couldn't answer my question.what i'm really worried about is the thought of nothing.like you just die and that's it.shit feels like i'vebeen cheated.

Nothingness has you shook??? You should HOPE that's what happens when you die.

Because according to practically every religion.... we're all going to hell when we die.

And personally, I'd choose non existence over eternal torture.:lol:

just think you could have already been dead...hell you could die tomorrow....my friend has been dead for ten years....he died...i am not scared.....i have taken so many chances i am lucky to be alive.....one day at a time...peace meditation zen.....death is a step in the process....after all there could be reincarnation right?