so i've been freaking out about dying.....

kelsofresh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow everyone here is so great....i thought i would get made fun of for this....thanks guys ...not that it's completely solved my dillemma but it sure has enlightened me a little...btw i grew up around the era when tagbanging was cool and i just want the kids on here to know that all that crew pride stuff is a bunch of bullshit.i've lost three close friends as a result of it ,one of whom had a one year old daughter...i dunno shit was really sad, and stupid.think before you act. peace.

wow everyone here is so great....i thought i would get made fun of for this....thanks guys ...not that it's completely solved my dillemma but it sure has enlightened me a little...btw i grew up around the era when tagbanging was cool and i just want the kids on here to know that all that crew pride stuff is a bunch of bullshit.i've lost three close friends as a result of it ,one of whom had a one year old daughter...i dunno shit was really sad, and stupid.think before you act. peace.

this kinda surprised me too, with you being a rookie and all i kinda expected the making fun of you too. i was going to do it but then i changed my mind.

yeah iguess there's just been a lot of death around me lately plus i hate the fact that i enjoy my life so much i can't bear to stand the fact of me losing it forever....i mean i'm a father and i love my wife and family.....i mean i'm not rich or anything i've just learned to love my life.am i being a puss?whatever,just something that's been plaguing me.
How old are you btw?

25.not old but old enough to realize life can be harsh and i don't want any kids to see the same shit i've seen...i mean i started in graffiti at an extremely young age.11 to be exact.i started paying attention to it around the age of 9 but didn't start actually trying it until the age of 11.so i got good fast and older kids wanted me to start writing with them so i did.since then people in San Diego haven't been slaughtering each other but i mean some real shit's gone down...

ive been thinking about my family's death and how i should spend more time with them now that they are still here.

cosigned

I lost my dad and my mum in the last twelve months and it sucks in a big way because i was overseas for most of the last two years of both their lives

Hmm. I have always seen it as something inevitable, and shrug my own death off. I've been so fucked up on drugs or alcohol or whatever in the past, and been like yep this is it, I'm gonna close my eyes and never wake up, and it didn't bother me. /no emo.

It's something that is going to happen, I can't be bothered to be upset about it.

Now..other people dying, is another story.

I need to sleep i cant evcen see what I am typing anymore

one of my close homies passed away a couple weeks ago....shit really sucks...

seriously though...not to sound corny or whatever...but spend time with your homies and family as much as possible...cause you never know.

this happened to me. Ive never had any one i know die before and im close to being 19. Its always someone down the road or someone else's friend. the week before we were saying how you just dont know what happens next and anyone one of us could die. So then a week later this happens. .

http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/news?articleid=2931056