Zzzzz

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had a dream last night that i was hoboin on the rails...riding around the usa....i ended up in oklahoma and i was at a restraunt where all the waitresses didnt have panties on and were showin their coochies to me....then some lady tried to give me some bammer which i refused because i thought it was a setup....then i was hanging around the train tracks and some old man asked me if i needed a job...then he said theres a few requirements....do i support the war in iraq...i said no and he was like oh well then i dont have a job for you...but then he asked if i was italian...i said yeah but im plannin to hit the rails again and leave oklahoma....then i was tryin to call one of my friends who lives in oklahoma on my cell phone..i clearly remember scrolling lookin for his number.....i was drunk that night...i woke up and drank a bunch of water.... i had to piss but i just held it and went back to sleep...i then dreamt i was pissin in one of my friends livin rooms and he was sayin its all good.....weird....im a nut

today i dreamed i was in a school campus and saw a friend of mine down a small cliff with a camera and i was throwing peanuts at him.

later i was changing form my soccer shorts behind a big rock when this blonde chick approaches me all scared about some people trying to get her, we get picked up by some friends in a mobile home and fly away.

i was making my moves on this chick as we sat on reclined seats and just when i was going to kiss her i walked away down a hallway blah blah blah

i had a dream last night about pretty much about me going to do a test and shit and i got in trouble and all this crap..i guess i had that dream cuz i was stressing about a test i had today...u guys ever get those kind of dreams? that you dream about your next day?and you wake up all confused sometimes? you wake up hella confused when it happens in a nap around the afternoon ..

i had a dream last night that i was hoboin on the rails...riding around the usa....i ended up in oklahoma and i was at a restraunt where all the waitresses didnt have panties on and were showin their coochies to me....then some lady tried to give me some bammer which i refused because i thought it was a setup....then i was hanging around the train tracks and some old man asked me if i needed a job...then he said theres a few requirements....do i support the war in iraq...i said no and he was like oh well then i dont have a job for you...but then he asked if i was italian...i said yeah but im plannin to hit the rails again and leave oklahoma....then i was tryin to call one of my friends who lives in oklahoma on my cell phone..i clearly remember scrolling lookin for his number.....i was drunk that night...i woke up and drank a bunch of water.... i had to piss but i just held it and went back to sleep...i then dreamt i was pissin in one of my friends livin rooms and he was sayin its all good.....weird....im a nut

looong ass dream, my friend.

i had a couple wierd dreams... one of them i was at a house party... mad people everyone getting fucked up... the usual it was like i was actually at the party.. in my head... but next thing i know im walking to the door and go outside... walk to the middle of the dark ass street and the house was the only house on the road... then i wake up.. the wierdest one was i "woke up" in my dream and the sky is black.. thunder and everything... i look around and my bed is on a big ass cliff out in the middle of nowhere.. i look down and theres a bunch of people just standing in perfect rows going on and on into the horizon... and all their eyes were glowing white... thunder going crazy and then i wake up.... fucking wierd....

i was driving down some random street & i had a gun in my hand.

my friend was with me.

for some reason i was looking for something to shoot.

& there was ALOT of cats everywhere, & started shooting em' til the cops stopped me & gave me a ticket for somethng stupid & i shot the cop & i woke up.