Zzzzz

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^yeah...i know they dont have to take anything....but they do take adderol to help focus....

and i dont think its because they are more intelligent....they are just more disciplined....

for example:

while im sitting here typing on 12oz...

theres an asian person getting their study on..

they study like its a religion!

Whenever I would be in the system I would have fucked up dreams like, I did drugs and I'm going to fail my UA, or I got in trouble and I'm going to jail. I would wake up and it would take a minute to sort out reality from my dreams and then I would feel relieved that I wasn't actually in trouble. I also have a bunch of weird spaces that I commonly visit in my dreams, like sewers and giant abadoned structures, and it seems like they are all connected, like a parallel universe I have visited in my sleep more than once. When I drink heavily for days on end, I start mixing up my dreams and reality, sometimes I never actually find out if I dreamed something or if it actually happened. Dreams are crazy.

i just dreamed i was on the golden gate with some friends and we wanted to take pics but it was super windy and the bridge was kinda shaky. the waves were hella big and close to the bridge , it looked pretty scary. all of the sudden it all calmed down. also i dreamed some mexican cowboys with blue rags around their necks and foreheads were starting trouble and beating people up. i ran like a lil bitch.

last night actually...

I had a dream I went on a date with the lady who used makes my egg sandwiches (serious milf status) and then the date ended I went out with some friends to paint some freights going to the yard the grass was mad high. we got drunk as hell bombed around and came home. Where milfstatusoner was at my place in my bed. We start going at it in teh n00dz when she stops and goes "what is that!?" I look down and there is ticks crawling all over my bed. So she made me wash all my clothes and all my sheets and shit to get the ticks off and left for the night telling me its just going to be better when she comes back next time...werd weirdoner...