Zzzzz

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time i had a dream where my best-friend died. i was all crying in my dream and i woke up crying so hard i could barely breath. i couldn't calm down until after i had called him and made him come over

i had a similar dream.. except in mine i woke up 3 times in the dream and had the same dream...everytime i went to sleep in the dream again.. when i woke up for reals.. i was scared to go back to sleep..i didnt sleep for like 2 days cuz of that.. i was afraid of that shit..

oh, and you can keep dreaming about more pics. unless there is another 12oz wet- t-shirt contest, what motivation would i have to post some more. you will just have to look up those that you right-click saved

:love2::love4::love3::heartbeat:....i voted for you in that contest..

im youre #1 fan!

if i remember correctly you came in the poll pretty late but have a strong following.

rematch?

i was gonna vote for you but i only got to see 1 pic..i think the rest didnt work on my computer or some shit... but if there was another one YOU GET MY VOTE <3 =)...

anyways back on topic im fucking tired about to go sleep..lets see what i dream of tonight so i can post it on the zzzzzzzz thread ROFL... late