Zzzzz

xlando

when you do you have a dream do you remember it or forget about it completely when you wake up ?

what are some weird ass dreams you've had or shit you've done in your dreams ?

i can never remember what i do in my dreams

& i rarely have them now.

i've gotten the same dream from like years ago its strange.

sleep walking/dreaming situations anybody ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning I kept waking to some dude yelling at me cuz I owed him $400. Everytime I tried to closed my eyes I heard him yelling so I yelled back to "GO FUCK YOURSELF I GOT MINE"

This was in a dream that some dude was yelling so I woke screaming at no one. This went on for a good 10 minutes in that 'fuck it Ima go back to bed' kinda way. I yelled everytime I woke up.

dreams that be pissing me off are the ones that are so fucking real that when you wake up you get sad cuz it was all a dream... like once i had a dream that i had like tons of dreamcast game systems *this was way back when they came out and i didnt have one* when i woke up.. i was like "FUCK and i was pretty much pissed the whole day"

^^^^ yeah eventually i got it too...but yeah sucks when the dreams are just too real.....another shit that be sucking is when you dream what youre hearing on the background while youre sleeping..iono if that has ever happened to you but yeah its weird... Any of you ever controlled your dreams?

i dreamed i was flying once. i was like"this shit aint real man, how the fuck am i going to be flying?, its a dream." then i kinda controlled it for a while untill it shifted to another dream.

dont you love it when you start controlling them?.. cuz you be doing crazy shit afterwards?? i remember i raped a bitch since i knew it was a dream... good shit..:lol: :lol:

a good way to remember your dreams after you wake up is to either write them down or tell someone immediately after you have them. after you get in the habit of that, you usually have an easier time just remembering them

takes to much time.

when i wake up i jsut wnat to fall asleep again

& go back into the dream.