wy do you guy treat girls like such crap

beatupjettapainter

why is it that a girl can give a guy her all and treat him so well and then in the long run he treats her like crap and cheats on he and makes excuses for his wrong doings but just enough to keep her there well knowing that he doesnt want to let her go but fucking w/ her just enough so that she will stay and be there for him forever. well i think thats fuct up and will not stand for it:king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Obsessed

i have found quite the opposite in my years of girl getting...

girls constantly treat me like crap unless i act like a dick

girls all say they want a nice guy but i think its a load of crap

im nice and i get shit on, maybe its just the chicks around here? im not sure, but im pretty sure its universal

Guest snafuno

why is it that a girl can give a guy her all and treat him so well and then in the long run he treats her like crap and cheats on he and makes excuses for his wrong doings but just enough to keep her there well knowing that he doesnt want to let her go but fucking w/ her just enough so that she will stay and be there for him forever. well i think thats fuct up and will not stand for it

mAYBE your all in not good enough for the guy? Just quit lowering you damn standards and a good one will come along!! :rolleyes:

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by graffitiSUX

most of the nice girls go for asshole guys. if you choose an asshole over a nice guy, you deserve everything you get

damn straight

Originally posted by beatupjettapainter

why is it that a girl can give a guy her all and treat him so well and then in the long run he treats her like crap and cheats on he and makes excuses for his wrong doings but just enough to keep her there well knowing that he doesnt want to let her go but fucking w/ her just enough so that she will stay and be there for him forever. well i think thats fuct up and will not stand for it:king: :king:

Because she lets him do it.

Don't get me wrong, men treat women horribly, even opress them - but women allow it to happen. No doubt you own a few pairs of heels, even tho they are PROVEN to give you arthritis in your knees..........I hate how thick women are.

Guest dukeofyork

for the record, i try to be as nice to girls as possible...

i know for a fact guys in general can be dicks too, but just cause many are, dont treat me like an asshole ahead of time just cause another guy treated you like shit...my feelings about the whole thing...

"fuck you....fuck you....fuck you.....youre cool....fuck you. im out."

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Secret

Right now I have a boyfriend that's super nice to me, and treats me really well. He has 3 older sisters so he's even willing to buy me tampons and bleed all over his bed.

:)

oh gross.....:spent:

Right now I have a boyfriend that's super nice to me, and treats me really well. He has 3 older sisters so he's even willing to buy me tampons and bleed all over his bed.

heh, that groooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

why does he buy you tampons when he can just steal them from his sisters? ahaha

Guest Pilau Hands

uhhhh...hey there jetta...is there anything you want to talk about?

secret, that's sweet...though a little graphic when i wake up at "noon in the morning"

damn, now that is some commitment!

maybe that's what inspired my name... :)

girls always say that they want some nice guy so then i'm all:"hey i'm a nice gu" and then they say "by nice guy i mean someone whos a complete dick and doesn't respect me but is occasionally nice to me. but we can be friends."

so then you come to a point when you realize that the only way to get a girls attention is to not be nice to her.

it's a vicious cycle. i just want a girl to respect the fact that i'm a nice guy and not shit all over me

Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by trucksoe

girls always say that they want some nice guy so then i'm all:"hey i'm a nice gu" and then they say "by nice guy i mean someone whos a complete dick and doesn't respect me but is occasionally nice to me. but we can be friends."

so then you come to a point when you realize that the only way to get a girls attention is to not be nice to her.

it's a vicious cycle. i just want a girl to respect the fact that i'm a nice guy and not shit all over me

if it ever happens, let me know and ill mark my calendar.

word up Obsessed. Thats how it is everywhere. Girls like assholes. My crew and I are a bunch of nice guys, at least when it comes to girls. So we chill with a girl for awhile and then get dicked over cause she wants to be with a dick. One time we were talking to this girl just about shit and then we started venting about how girls are always dicking us over and the girl was like,"you guys are the kind of guys I want to marry, but right now I just want to have fun." What the fuck is that? So you're going to fuck around with a bunch of assholes. One day you're going to fuck some guy who refuses to wear a condom and he's going to bust all up in you and get you pregnant and then you're fucked cause you have to stay with him but you never get anywhere. Biatch.

Guest blood as ink

girls are evil...pure evil.

i just don't get it. all my relationships have gone to shit.i'm the one who gets fucked over.i guess i just pick the real winners.that's what i get for being nice.

grrrrr.

stupid girls.

he's even willing to buy me tampons and bleed all over his bed.

there's a lesson to be learned here: chics love guys who are cool with the whole period thing. it tells them "hey, this guy has earned his red wings, he's not afraid to stick it to me when i'm on the rag." one year i went to a halloween party and my costume was a tampon dipped in hawaiian punch i tied on a string and wore around my neck. i was the hit of the party. i've never been approached by so many girls in my life.

Archived