Girls with gay freinds

delonemonkey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not gay... she's lying and fucking him behind your back.

agreed... a classic case of having your cake and eating it too.

what you'd really have to worry about is if they're spending time together all of the time. there could be foul play. he may be lying his ass off to score tail and she may see it as the perfect ploy. she runs to him for that emotional sensitive shit and she runs to you for that macho shit... who knows.

but yeah, make out with him... see what's really really good.

i've been cockblocked by fags a whole lot... they dont think about what i think about when they do that

rambotrim1255jl7.gif

but other than that... we went to karaoke and we work with a fag....

this guy kept picking these fuckin fagass song and singing them terribly like a woman..

then my homey aPlus got tired of it and threw the book right at his head... all of our co-workers were laughin thier asses off and then we continued with rocknroll

My girls got this gay freind that annoys the shit out of me, i feel like punching him all the time

anyone else know what i am talking about

yeah this gay friend of my girls came up to me and her at a beer festival and gave this really massive kiss almost tongues.

i thought "oh well he likes cock there is no harm in it"

then he did the same with me ???

not cool:eek:

what gets a straight man pissed is when the said gay starts acting like he's one of the gals... then he thinks he can cuddle and all sorts of feminine shit right in front of you.

we men are animals... competitive animals at that...

we see some other weiner getting all close with our source of vajayjay and it sets off the angry button in our brains. but he's gay... and we gotta keep our cool... because what would he want with some pussy? hence why this thread was probably started in the first place.