Memoirs of a Pseudo Intellectual D-List Graff Jock

zebradrips

Re: yep.

That's 57 less than I have.

Having sex with dudes that spray paint illegal street art is soooo adventurous and wild.

Rebels are hawt to the max.

you dont have to tell her, shes the one that wrote the story. i need a better title for this story. something besides 'yep.' something more emotional and dramatic. can someone help me come up with a name for it?

like "the summer ill never forget" or "last night a graffiti artist saved my life" or "an element of hip hop made me warm in my funny place: love in da bronx"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got the nasty habit of fallin for alcoholics and geniuses, odds are you get a writer in there somewhere.

hah! im sorry, what? doing graffiti makes you fall somewhere in between alcoholism and genius? this bitch is funny.

your goodbye 12oz lasted you 3 days. it was very emotional. glad your back.

But it felt like eternity.

Right?right?

Of course I came back.

12oz is life, son.

Without this, I have nothing.

I think graffiti is pretty gay.

You can call me a fag hag for sure.

ALL elements of hip hop make me warm in my funny place.

nah, but for real...

how bout "some chick who was stoned off her ass reminiscin decided to post up on twelve oz, unaware of the number of creepy myspace messages she was about to receive"

no regrets though.

ALL elements of hip hop make me warm in my funny place.

nah, but for real...

how bout "some chick who was stoned off her ass reminiscin decided to post up on twelve oz, unaware of the number of creepy myspace messages she was about to receive"

no regrets though.

Umm...how did they get your myspace?

I don't even HAVE sex.

Much less talk about it on a graffiti message board full of dudes.

No good, I tell you.

yeah, you prolly right.

imma just stop now before i get myself into trouble.

channel zero, it's been real. thanks for all the feedback. i'll let you know when i get my book deal.

1- fuck. this thread turned into male gorillas in a cage.

2- it was a pretty well written story. the only thing i think is "ehhhh" is the leaf thing. i dont know about that, just sounds kinda "eh." if the entire story is true, thats sick. if not, whatever, a good story, but at least tell us if its true/false/exaggerated.

3- i also could believe that the person who wrote this is a 12oz member undercover or just some random guy who wrote through the female perspective,..mainly cause its actaully believable.

4- if this actually a true story, just know that writers are probably the most selfish kinds of humans out there, next to salespersons. he took YOU to those places so YOU could see HIM. get it? this works both ways though. romantic or not, writers could be very bad at doing things.

The Boy Who Bombs My Dreams

One young woman's struggle to buff love's etch from the panes of her glass heart.

dude, that was perfect. if only there were more geniuses on the board like you to write more story titles...oh, maybe there is, according to zebradrips.

okay. last post, swear to god.

i am a girl.

it's all true.

even the leaf.

it could have been a figment of my imagination, but i wouldn't put it past the dude. he's fucking bananas.

as for the guy, we're still tight. he lives on the other side of the country now, he's got a wifey, he's doing really well for himself, and i'm really proud of him. we said we'd be friends no matter what and we still are. he wouldn't touch twelve oz with a ten foot pole. he's smart like that.

and no, i don't really consider myself a graff ho. a ho, perhaps, depending on your definition of the word, but a graff ho, nah. i have been obsessed with the art form itself ever since i can remember, i dabble in it myself (i'm awful, i ain't even gonna lie), and when you have a lot of love for something, people who excel at that thing are going to earn your admiration. they might even get broken off, if they're good peoples, which the dude was.

all the writers out there, keep doin ya thing, and if you puttin it down off the j line, imma be checkin for ya. it's all love.