Memoirs of a Pseudo Intellectual D-List Graff Jock

zebradrips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: yep.

you gotta do your own stalking around here. sorry

oh by the way, i liked that little story too.

There's like 6000 people who are friends with 12oz on Myspace. I'm far too lazy to look through them all. What happened to the old days where if someone gave any inkling of putting a picture up everyone on here would pass it around like a....um, dirty graff ho?

Someone PM me with it. I'm bored.

Re: yep.

and no, i don't really consider myself a graff ho. a ho, perhaps, depending on your definition of the word, but a graff ho, nah. i have been obsessed with the art form itself ever since i can remember, i dabble in it myself (i'm awful, i ain't even gonna lie), and when you have a lot of love for something, people who excel at that thing are going to earn your admiration. they might even get broken off, if they're good peoples, which the dude was.

so wouldn't that make you a graff ho?

not trying to talk shit, but i'm just sayin. if you're a "ho" that is obsessed with graff but can't/don't actually do it, other than "dabble" on paper, and you have admiration for guys that "excel" at it so that you "break them off" with pussy -- that's almost the exact definition of a graff ho.

Granted this shit is corny. And granted homegirl's responses aren't making her case any stronger.

But it's kind of like Ch0 is, collectively, the really insecure tough-guy at the party who can't get the 'slut' to show him her tits (let alone fuck him) so he gets pissed and tries to tear her down in a room full of his buddies while their dumb-cunt girlfriends egg them on.

Maybe if some of you had a touch more (borrowed) personality than the token 'sarcastic, horribly forced and unoriginal, graffiti asshole' you wouldn't have a problem getting girls naked in real life, and wouldn't have to harp on somewhat-shelterd, obviously harmless 22 year old girls on the computer.

Go jock junkies, join a frat and bang out with 'Chad', low-lifes.

Granted this shit is corny. And granted homegirl's responses aren't making her case any stronger.

But it's kind of like Ch0 is, collectively, the really insecure tough-guy at the party who can't get the 'slut' to show him her tits (let alone fuck him) so he gets pissed and tries to tear her down in a room full of his buddies while their dumb-cunt girlfriends egg them on.

Maybe if some of you had a touch more (borrowed) personality than the token 'sarcastic, horribly forced and unoriginal, graffiti asshole' you wouldn't have a problem getting girls naked in real life, and wouldn't have to harp on somewhat-shelterd, obviously harmless 22 year old girls on the computer.

Go jock junkies, join a frat and bang out with 'Chad', low-lifes.

MY NIGGA CRUSHES IT EVERYTIME. REAL TALK THOUGH, LET SHORTY LIVE...SHE CAME OUT ON THE SAME TYPE OF SHIT THAT BLOODFART BROAD WAS ON AND YALL NIGGAS WERE RIDING THAT BITCH LIKE A RODEO, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS CASE? SHORTY ADMITTED TO FUCKIN SOMEONE? NEWSFLASH DOGGIE, BITCHES FUCK NIGGAS! YA MOMS PROBABLY FUCKED A WHOLE BUNCH OF NIGGAS BEFORE YOUR POPS SPLASHED OFF, STUPID! :p

DONT GET MAD GET MONEY...AND DONT COME AT MY HEAD BEFORE I GOTTA START THROWIN NIGGAS FACIALS IN WASTEBASKETS B ON SOME RUTHLESS SHIT.