my response on stickers and such

fixedgearfiend

I wasn't trying to piss people off. First of all anyone can tag that doesn't make it art. Anyone can wheat paste. That doesn't make it art. What does make it art is the proprietary knack for what the person does that cannot be replicated. Go to LA and thow up a stencil or poster and let some graf king see you do it and watch how fast you get your ass stomped by his whole crew. If you want to be revolutionary in your stickers why don't you cover a whole cop car in them or put a poster in the middle of an important building like a court house. Use your mind i know its hard but seeing some stupid cartoon on the side of a building is really, well unoriginal.

Secondly - yes i am in college and with the way some of you construct a sentence i can see you aren't. just a thought

Oh by the way your are so damn cute can i have one for my lunch box :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i closed the last one because it was just fucking retarded. actually, no, i didnt even read it. i closed it becaue your screen name was fucking retarded. i also seem to remember you mentioning being into stencils and wheat pasting, both of which i place just slightly below 'dudes sucking dudes dicks' on the 'gay-o-meter'.

please stop making threads, trying to 'educate' people on subjects which im very sure you know next to nothing about. graffiti doesnt need you, go back to your college classes and forget we ever existed.

k thnx bai.