old katch

deceponer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KATCH is bad ass, arguably the best writer to ever come out of our state, but I'd like to see some old work from DEK HJG AN VM etc. Tropical cancer used to have some really good ones, what happened to that? Does anyone know what's up with the new hawaii graff site? Anyway, post more old stuff, I've got some old goodies but I don't have a scanner and I suck at computers. If you've got any of those crews that I mentioned please post them. Thanks

Originally posted by dogface

KATCH is bad ass, arguably the best writer to ever come out of our state, but I'd like to see some old work from DEK HJG AN VM etc. Tropical cancer used to have some really good ones, what happened to that? Does anyone know what's up with the new hawaii graff site? Anyway, post more old stuff, I've got some old goodies but I don't have a scanner and I suck at computers. If you've got any of those crews that I mentioned please post them. Thanks

HJG??? do they even have names??? all i ever see is HJG. i heard they got caught too. but talk is cheap....

SUGAR

yes HJG's members do have names. there are 4 active writers in the crew, AZER, NARK, URBAL, and OERA. because of legal problems the 2 members still bombing in hawaii choose not to write their names while in state. the third, who lives here, only does pieces, very infrequently, and they usually say REWIND. NARK is living in Seattle and bombs name and crew. As far as getting busted goes, worry about yourself 'cause my crew will be busting fresh bombs and pieces well into the 21st century. Anyone that's been around for more than 4 years ought to know we used to bust names. Catch my bombs in SF, LA, NEW ORLEANS, BOULDER; SANTA FE, SEATTLE, PORTLAND or HUMBOLDT COUNTY and you will see a name. HJG, 1992-infinity.REST IN PEACE- TEEJAY, RYAN, WEROE> We miss you guys.

Oh yeah, talk is very cheap. Actions speak louder than words. A lot of mother fuckers only have fame on computers. They need to shut their digital traps and prove themselves to be what they claim. If I was a rich kid with a scanner, computer and digital camera, I could be famous on the computer too. Peace!

Oh yeah, talk is very cheap. Actions speak louder than words. A lot of mother fuckers only have fame on computers. They need to shut their digital traps and prove themselves to be what they claim. If I was a rich kid with a scanner, computer and digital camera, I could be famous on the computer too. Peace!

who exactly are you talking about?

i'm talking about whoever what i said applies to. if it aint you don't worry about it. you have to admit though, some people are up on this site a lot more than they are in real life. you and i both know it, and those who i'm referring to know it. while i'm here, what happened to anek? did he get busted on that roof on harding? it was unfinished and i haven't seen anything new since. just curious.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by seeking innocence

man, yall fools in hawaii argue too damn much. go sit by the ocean an draw flowers or some shit... its not worth it.

agreed.

dogface, compared to other graff scenes, hawaii has ten times more shit talk than graff. maybe i'm wrong, but this tells me that you are a little more hawaii than cali. i agree with you, kids just starting to paint have no business posting their stuff on the internet, but arguing on the internet is silly. i have gotten caught up in it a few times and know that its just not worth it. we should all just go out and paint. a picture is worth a thousand words. if someone posts their wack "piece" it's painfully obvious to everyone that they just started. lets just end the shit talk. (actually, i got a good laugh from your post about sketches on mommys refrigerator)

as for anek's legal situation, its not something to be discussed on a public forum such as this, as it can only start rumors that could be harmful if any such legal matters were at hand.

peace and stay up, i look forward to seeing your bombs on the freeways.

Guest trAmple

i agree with dogface...i live in hawaii i haven't part of the scene that long but all the piecers none of them bomb or tag, whats up with that and you all can call your self a graf writer ain't nothing but no damn artist doing complex fills in a ditch catching a flick and posting it in a damn messege board..as for the shiet talking everyone is a damn critic...i could give a shiet what you thought about what i did on the streets, at least i know i am representing myself through art not just doing it so i can be known as a nuts ass piecer..so fuk it all imma just keep bombing and pieceing talk all the shiet you want..ignorant fukers nowdays

Archived