Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avancier2

So I was wondering

Would it be a good or bad thing to have a classifieds section here on the forum? It could be viewed as a stupid thing for privacy reasons given the nature of this forum. I have some shit for sale. Im sure others do to. I dont feel like dealing with Ebay or Craigslist.

I like the idea but I have a feeling some knucklehead(s) would ruin it fast.

Yep. Thats one bad aspect of it. I think maybe it could become a sticky, but it would be more organised to view as a forum. Maybe it should only be for 'members' and not anyone with less posts than say 500. That way we weed out the, you know.......

Yep. Thats one bad aspect of it. I think maybe it could become a sticky, but it would be more organised to view as a forum. Maybe it should only be for 'members' and not anyone with less posts than say 500. That way we weed out the, you know.......

I was thinking the same thing. I think that need to be applied to more things here these days.

Uh, there is a classifed section. It in the VIP lounge, only certain people are allowed to attend. And yup I've been there.

Just go to the navagation bar on the bottom right and see if your allowed in the restricked area.

PS it is really ill there.

MAD CYBER SEXERS

So if in the VIP section, it displays that there are 0 threads, does that mean that you are not worthy of being there?

what a terrible idea.

you don't feel comfortable on ebay, but you want to trade won a graffiti forum? wtf?

theres this dude.

he was on the vip section.

he got kicked off for good.

he quit writing because of it.

TRUE STORY.

what a terrible idea.

you don't feel comfortable on ebay, but you want to trade won a graffiti forum? wtf?

I didnt say I dont feel comfortable with ebay. I just said I didnt want to deal with it, i.e. setting up an auction and paying fees.

Wow. Before I read about that V.I.P section stuff, I was quite content. Now I am actually kind of bummed. I didn't see that one coming.

Even though I don't believe the whole classified section thing, I do still wanna check out this VIP section

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now