So I was wondering

Avancier2

Would it be a good or bad thing to have a classifieds section here on the forum? It could be viewed as a stupid thing for privacy reasons given the nature of this forum. I have some shit for sale. Im sure others do to. I dont feel like dealing with Ebay or Craigslist.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I like the idea but I have a feeling some knucklehead(s) would ruin it fast.

Yep. Thats one bad aspect of it. I think maybe it could become a sticky, but it would be more organised to view as a forum. Maybe it should only be for 'members' and not anyone with less posts than say 500. That way we weed out the, you know.......

Yep. Thats one bad aspect of it. I think maybe it could become a sticky, but it would be more organised to view as a forum. Maybe it should only be for 'members' and not anyone with less posts than say 500. That way we weed out the, you know.......

I was thinking the same thing. I think that need to be applied to more things here these days.