So I just published my first book

Hermdog

It something I always wanted to do....not to make money, but to get my flicks printed. I've had them in magazines before, and they've been all over 12oz, Baltimore Archive and plenty of other sites...but not a feature of my work.

It's nothing like having total expressive freedom. I'm stoked to see that people like my photos enough to purchase a small book of them. Thanks for the support. I appreciate everyone's positive comments.

The book is dedicated to all the writers out there that risk their neck for the game. It's my way of giving back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It something I always wanted to do....not to make money, but to get my flicks printed. I've had them in magazines before, and they've been all over 12oz, Baltimore Archive and plenty of other sites...but not a feature of my work.

It's nothing like having total expressive freedom. I'm stoked to see that people like my photos enough to purchase a small book of them. Thanks for the support. I appreciate everyone's positive comments.

The book is dedicated to all the writers out there that risk their neck for the game. It's my way of giving back.

you weren't in it for the money i understand..

but its not like you're going to deny $ if its handed to you.

:D

once again congrat

more to come ?

Wife and little one's fine. Been busy at work...haven't been perusing the Zero for a bit since works tracking my moves...

Brine, there's 32 pages I believe...not a huge book...not a lot of words...the flix are arranged to offset the eye. Each time you view a page you'll probably miss one of the photos, the focal points are constantly changing..but organized in a way that all my photo albums are arranged...

• 7 months later...

hermdog

was the laying out hard?

not on a page basis but laying out the document because i've thought about doing a book after Bojangles book and now especially that i've previewed the book that you've done

did you have to lay it out like 1,2 ,31,32 if you get my drift

or did you simply lay it out in pages 1,2,3,4...

sorry for the fucking retarded question

Schnitzel, it was based on page by page layout. I had choices as to which page types I wanted based on the photo size. The features have probably changes since I set it up, but with a little patience it'll turn out nice. I suggest you order a first print, so you can find the errors you missed from the site.

• Like 1