So I just published my first book

Hermdog

Yep, I just published my first photography book. I never thought I'd get my photography in a book, let alone publish it in my name and copyright.

Yea I'm tooting my own horn, but I thought I'd share my thoughts first with those that understand me..the channel zero.

I get tired of buying those graff magazines that either jam pack photos into their pages, or post up their buddies and blatantly ignore the rest. Not saying I didn't stuff some of my friend's work into my book but I sifted through a thousand flicks and came up with a filtered 100+ of my photos that seemed to fit right on the pages.

NO need to ban me or lock up this post. I'm not out to blast every page with my marketing material. I'm really not out for the loot, I just enjoy sharing my photos with other artists.

If you're curious..here's the link The Travels of the Unlikely Bencher.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and yea..I did self-publish...Hermdog Publications...

It really wasnt' that hard. I'm thinking about doing other books sometime.

I'm curious...has anyone else published or wrote a book in Channel Zero?.....

I just finished a 205 page memoir. I'm currently in the proofreading/editing phase.