Inner city and suburbs

Monk3y 3O5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

usually suburbs are subdivisions, tract homes, etc that have been built relatively recently

051107_arch_suburbSprawl_ex.jpg

and for whatever reason, thay usuually have the shittier people

yea when i was defending suburbs i ment the bad one's not like that fruity shit that shit is faaar from ghetto

REAL GHETTO NIGGAS DONT WANNA BE IN THE GHETTO. WHEN I MOVED OUT AN APARTMENT AND INTO A HOUSE (EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT NEXT TO THE P'S I FELT LIKE I WAS IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD, CUZ ITS A HOUSE. SHIT HAD LIKE A MINI YARD) I WAS MAD EXCITED AND WANTED TO INVITE NIGGAS OVER TO SIT BEHIND THE GATE CUZ COPS COULDNT HARASS CUZ WE WERE ON "MY PROPERTY".

IN OTHER WORDS, I WISH I LIVED IN A SUPER DUPER NICE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH A HUGE ASS YARD, NEXT TO A LAKE, WITH WHITE NEIGHBORS THAT CAME BY WITH PIES AND SHIT AND INVITED ME TO WINE AND CHEESE PARTIES. INSTEAD NIGGAS SIT IN FRONT OF MY CRIB AND HAVE TO HOLD DOWN BLUNTS EVERY 4 MINUTES CUZ COPS DRIVE BY LIKE THEY ABOUT TO HANG OUT THE WINDOW AND SHOOT THE BLOCK UP.

i live next to state housing

getting "threatened" by crack heads is an almost daily occurence

i dont care about how "ghetto" ypur place of living is

and why would you want to stay there?

im moving next year to an awesome suburb

Amen brotha. I moved from the heart of the city last year and couldn't be happier. I live across the street from a huge park where my girl's kids can play and i can leave my car parked on the street without fear of coming out to busted windows in the morning.

ive lived in a trailer in a crackhead neiborhood and a bunch of different apartment buildings and i moved to this little house i live in now...and man its small but i didnt care it feels good having more space a place to park cars that u own a nice small backyard and my own room

ive lived in a trailer in a crackhead neiborhood and a bunch of different apartment buildings and i moved to this little house i live in now...and man its small but i didnt care it feels good having more space a place to park cars that u own a nice small backyard and my own room

that should be youre motivation to do something with yourself.

villa lugano, buenos aires.

the most intimidating place I've ever been.

1234d.jpg

1233v450.jpg

1234a.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

These your photos blood feast? The last one is awesome.

Is that messed up train an actual running passenger train?

For the record, I live next to some dykes that would scare the hardest "nukkuh" on anybodys block. I sleep with earplugs in every single night, to avoid hearing nasty shit. :lol:

Real eyes.

I lived in every environment you could imagine. From Trailor park, to tenament building, to inner city, to suburbs. There is jackasses where ever you go. The stupidest mentality I have ever seen is being proud of being ghetto. Work to better yourself. I am happy to be in a quieter

neighborhood now, excitement is right down the road. But it is nice to be able to sit on your front porch and unwind at the end of the day with no drama going on.

oh shit son!

my new place might have a pool

Where are you moving to out of curiousity? Whats funny is that all the money where you live now hasn't been able to influence the government to move the crackheads to Kwinana.:lol:

My suburb is nice, I hell like it after growing up in what would be regarded as the ghetto (6112) of Perth. Now however, when I go back to where I grew up, there is all this development of new shopping centres, new railway stations and shit. It has definitely lost its image as a rough area I reckon.

One day though, I hope to be somewhere along the coast, instead of 15 minutes drive away.