FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!!

groyn shmoyn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry . dog would get massacred.

bojangles would prolly welcome you with open arms... then snap yer neck til yer bleeding out yer ears.

but only someone like chapman WOULDNT fall for it.

he prolly spits acid or shoots fireballs or some shit.

i think im an alcoholic.

Not gonna lie Bojangles looks like he goes insane when he is drunk but bloodfart gets in street fights on the regular, sneak has killed people so I am gonna go for

Bojangles getting first blood, but then gets taken out with a shot to the grill by bloodfart who turns to sneak they go hand to hand for about a min bloodfart the obvious leader in the tussel but then sneak disappears no one knows where he is and then all of the sudden bloodfart falls to the ground blood squirting out of her neck and bojang who is unconscience on the ground gets the obligitory head shot from a mile away...

Well I will comment on the matchups that don't involve me. I thought it was a Battle Royale when I first opened this thread, but I see that it actually individual matchups. so here goes.

Match 1

Bojangles vs Dog Chapman.

Well in this one I would have to go with Bojangles. It looks to me as though he has a little more free time on his hands with the difference in careers, so maybe he could train a little harder.However, Dog has that look of killer instinct in his eyes, and the shaved head adds to his menacing appearance. This is the hard one to call, but the bloodnut fury would overwhelm Dog in the end. Bojangles for the win.

Match 3

SheROCK vs Bloodfart.

This one is a little easier to pick. BF with her recent wrestling training and proximity to kittens would give her the edge. However sheROCK would come back with all limbs flying in a drunken rage, that nullifys the pain of some of the blows delivered to her by BF. However, sherocks drunken state becomes her undoing, with bloodfart's grip strengthened by playing guitar hero and her wrestling skills coupled with the power evoked from the brass knuckle tattoo, she manages to choke out sherock to take a hard fought win.

Overall, both matches prove to be bloodbaths, and the winners end up crawling away as it wasn't an easy battle for either of them. So congrats Bojangles and bloodfart, you woud win in my eyes.