Hey stepkids, adopted children, and orfans.

soupBDC

either:  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im sorry to interject the 0 with sort of a serious decision here, but im a little inexperienced in dealing with shit like this so im wondering what people think.

Heres the scenario, your biological father you havent seen or heard from in thirteen years has left a message on your answering machine. Your 21st birthday is up and coming so this is likely to be related to that, although the message only says, *this is *****, calling for ******. Please give me a call at ******.*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people make mistakes. and sometimes there is more to what it seems. coming from a b roken home (i hate that phrase) sometimes mom made it seem dad didnt care yet when he tried mom hide the work. so bitterness and anger can make shit happen. call. what do u have to lose.

Im sorry to interject the 0 with sort of a serious decision here, but im a little inexperienced in dealing with shit like this so im wondering what people think.

Heres the scenario, your biological father you havent seen or heard from in thirteen years has left a message on your answering machine. Your 21st birthday is up and coming so this is likely to be related to that, although the message only says, *this is *****, calling for ******. Please give me a call at ******.*

wow. this describes what happened to me to a t. 21st birthday, hadnt seen him in 12 years,

no bullshit.

so i went out. we drank mad beers and shot guns. i realized i didnt give a shit about him.

i say give him a call.

yo, my dad did the same thing but didn't even call me, he found me on MYSPACE haha.. he fucked over my mom and i when i was really little, but i decided to talk to him and kinda feel out the situation. long story short, i found out he was a complete dick and never talked to him since.

at least if you talk to him and find out that you DONT want to anymore, you'll have some sort of closure. you'll never have to ask yourself what if.

yo, my dad did the same thing but didn't even call me, he found me on MYSPACE haha.. he fucked over my mom and i when i was really little, but i decided to talk to him and kinda feel out the situation. long story short, i found out he was a complete dick and never talked to him since.

at least if you talk to him and find out that you DONT want to anymore, you'll have some sort of closure. you'll never have to ask yourself what if.

same story same synopsis. thats funny you dont talk to him anymore as well.

at 18 i returned the call..... met the faggot.... was cool with him for a few months..... and then when it became painfully evident that he was a piece of shit our relationship was ended abruptly through the use of a brick... and half of that brick after it had been broken was then used to further punctuate the end.... after a brief visit to unconsciousness and a not so brief visit to the hospital which included 100+ sutures and a diagnosis of significant brain damage it was pretty clear that it was going nowhere so the phone calls stopped...

although it was a shit situation, i feel better knowing how it happened as opposed to wondering "what if?'.....

/way too much info

at 18 i returned the call..... met the faggot.... was cool with him for a few months..... and then when it became painfully evident that he was a piece of shit our relationship was ended abruptly through the use of a brick... and half of that brick after it had been broken was then used to further punctuate the end.... after a brief visit to unconsciousness and a not so brief visit to the hospital which included 100+ sutures and a diagnosis of significant brain damage it was pretty clear that it was going nowhere so the phone calls stopped...

although it was a shit situation, i feel better knowing how it happened as opposed to wondering "what if?'.....

/way too much info

You bricked your dad?