Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Hey stepkids, adopted children, and orfans.

either:  

28 members have voted

1. 1. either:

• Forget he ever called
    • Return the call
    • Boogie hands

Im sorry to interject the 0 with sort of a serious decision here, but im a little inexperienced in dealing with shit like this so im wondering what people think.

Heres the scenario, your biological father you havent seen or heard from in thirteen years has left a message on your answering machine. Your 21st birthday is up and coming so this is likely to be related to that, although the message only says, *this is *****, calling for ******. Please give me a call at ******.*

A) get off the internet and figure out your own life.

Let me rephrase. A is what im doing, but if anyones got something to add go ahead.

im gonna go ahead and say...return the call.

people make mistakes in the past....maybe he is trying to reconcile.

i say give it a chance...maybe he has changed.

people make mistakes. and sometimes there is more to what it seems. coming from a b roken home (i hate that phrase) sometimes mom made it seem dad didnt care yet when he tried mom hide the work. so bitterness and anger can make shit happen. call. what do u have to lose.

you should return the call... there might be $$$ involved.

if its not mentioned within the first 5 minutes... hang up.

ask for all your child support he owes you for 13 years

Im sorry to interject the 0 with sort of a serious decision here, but im a little inexperienced in dealing with shit like this so im wondering what people think.

Heres the scenario, your biological father you havent seen or heard from in thirteen years has left a message on your answering machine. Your 21st birthday is up and coming so this is likely to be related to that, although the message only says, *this is *****, calling for ******. Please give me a call at ******.*

wow. this describes what happened to me to a t. 21st birthday, hadnt seen him in 12 years,

no bullshit.

so i went out. we drank mad beers and shot guns. i realized i didnt give a shit about him.

i say give him a call.

yo, my dad did the same thing but didn't even call me, he found me on MYSPACE haha.. he fucked over my mom and i when i was really little, but i decided to talk to him and kinda feel out the situation. long story short, i found out he was a complete dick and never talked to him since.

at least if you talk to him and find out that you DONT want to anymore, you'll have some sort of closure. you'll never have to ask yourself what if.

at least if you talk to him and find out that you DONT want to anymore, you'll have some sort of closure. you'll never have to ask yourself what if.

exactly.

yo, my dad did the same thing but didn't even call me, he found me on MYSPACE haha.. he fucked over my mom and i when i was really little, but i decided to talk to him and kinda feel out the situation. long story short, i found out he was a complete dick and never talked to him since.

same story same synopsis. thats funny you dont talk to him anymore as well.

Tough call. I tracked down my Dad this year after 25+ years, drove 3 States to see him and he didn't give a shit. If he's looking for you, give it a shot, at least listen to what he has to say before telling him to fuck off.

I feel real bad for people who grew up without a father...it's gotta be real hard to grow into a man without ya dad around

/No emo, I just love my Dad

i have 2 parents

both not dead

both talking to me

they are cool with my drug use and graffiti related incidents as long as it doesnt affect my little sister

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now